PDA

View Full Version : Ticketmaster Playoff Refund

stacksedwards
10-02-2012, 10:19 AM
Does anyone know how long it typically takes to get a refund for tickets from Ticketmaster?

SephClone89
10-02-2012, 10:21 AM
Probably a week or so, from what I've heard elsewhere.

bunkaroo
10-02-2012, 11:45 AM
That's just for the single game purchases though right?

I bought a strip since I had a 7 game plan this year but I think the credit can only be used towards a package for next year.

Thome4Ever
10-02-2012, 12:42 PM
That's just for the single game purchases though right?

I bought a strip since I had a 7 game plan this year but I think the credit can only be used towards a package for next year.

I bought a playoff strip as well and I believe you are correct that that money only gets applied to next year's tickets. But I'm sure you won't get credit for the fees you paid and will probably be charged another fee when you buy the tickets.

But looking at your attendance record this year, I think we should lobby for you to get season tickets! :D:

bunkaroo
10-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Yeah I guess I can't complain too much - I doubt I'll ever have an attendance year like I did this year. At least 3 of those wins were the only games we won in the series, including Boston and KC twice. Then there's the almost loss against Seattle that got resumed just long enough for Flowers to win it. Being at last Monday's game with Dunn hitting the go-ahead homer was something special too.

So yeah I had a good run. :)

I'll go to the home opener and closer as always, and I'll spread the other 5 of a 7 game plan around so I go at least once a month as was my plan this year. If the team makes a showing again and does something to compete I will fill in the other dates with more games.

Harry Potter
10-02-2012, 01:37 PM
Yeah I guess I can't complain too much - I doubt I'll ever have an attendance year like I did this year.

So yeah I had a good run.

Agreed. I had a great season at the ballpark this year (especially given the preseason forecasts). Without a doubt, the highlight for me was being out in Seattle to witness Humber's perfect game.

I just wish it wasn't over :(:

mahagga73
10-02-2012, 09:26 PM
Yeah I guess I can't complain too much - I doubt I'll ever have an attendance year like I did this year. At least 3 of those wins were the only games we won in the series, including Boston and KC twice. Then there's the almost loss against Seattle that got resumed just long enough for Flowers to win it. Being at last Monday's game with Dunn hitting the go-ahead homer was something special too.

So yeah I had a good run. :)

I'll go to the home opener and closer as always, and I'll spread the other 5 of a 7 game plan around so I go at least once a month as was my plan this year. If the team makes a showing again and does something to compete I will fill in the other dates with more games.
Wow, that is amazing , 10-1. Possible if you got to a great football or Bball teams games, but in baseball, that is amazingly lucky.

bunkaroo
10-03-2012, 11:20 AM
Wow, that is amazing , 10-1. Possible if you got to a great football or Bball teams games, but in baseball, that is amazingly lucky.

People were begging me to go more often, but I wanted to save the luck for when we needed it. 9/24 seemed like the turnaround. :(

He gone
10-03-2012, 03:03 PM
IS the refund automatic? or do we have to contact them?

Harry Potter
10-03-2012, 04:48 PM
People were begging me to go more often, but I wanted to save the luck for when we needed it.

And that's why attendance was so poor this year!

ChiSoxFann
10-05-2012, 11:11 AM
I just got my playoff refund this morning for my individual ticket sale if anyone else is keeping an eye out for theirs.

Now I just need my Blackhawks tickets refund and I can buy myself something nice for the holidays.

gregoriop
10-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Used my refund to get tickets to The Joy Formidable. This is an acceptable 2nd place prize.

russ99
10-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Used my refund to get tickets to The Joy Formidable. This is an acceptable 2nd place prize.

Sweet. Where are they playing? I may have to do the same.