PDA

View Full Version : Electronic Tickets/iPhone Question

Marqhead
09-17-2012, 10:42 AM
Can I scan electronic tickets off of my iphone at the gate or do I have to physically print them out?

amsteel
09-17-2012, 11:41 AM
This doesn't directly answer your question, but I forgot to print stubhub tickets for a game at Wrigley earlier this year and they said I couldn't get my phone scanned at the gate, but go to the box office, show them my Stubhub order confirmation and they printed me tickets on the spot.

I know some teams can scan directly off a mobile device, but I have yet to see anything that mentions the Sox are one.

Marqhead
09-17-2012, 11:43 AM
This doesn't directly answer your question, but I forgot to print stubhub tickets for a game at Wrigley earlier this year and they said I couldn't get my phone scanned at the gate, but go to the box office, show them my Stubhub order confirmation and they printed me tickets on the spot.

I know some teams can scan directly off a mobile device, but I have yet to see anything that mentions the Sox are one.

That would have been my follow up. I don't have a printer and was curious about the options.

keloms
09-17-2012, 04:38 PM
I don't believe it's possible for them to scan barcodes off phones yet.

DumpJerry
09-17-2012, 04:39 PM
Don't the Red Sox do something like this?