PDA

View Full Version : Sox Tickets...

ChiWhiteS0XFan
07-27-2002, 08:10 PM
I live in Des Plaines, IL...im really interested in going to a chicago whitesox game for the first time this year, i would go to a lot more if i wasn't only 15 :(....and no one in my family ever wants to take me....so im just wondering if one day i just wanted to go...could i just show up to comiskey and get tickets? or would i need them before hand? and how much are they usually around...same as their website?

HootieMcBoob
07-27-2002, 08:24 PM
If you don't order tickets in like February, you pretty much can't go. It's always packed and tickets are hard to find. The only ticket you could probably get is an expensive one from a scapler.

Seriously, though...Go to the box-office the day of the game, and there's always great seats available. I recommend going Monday (Half-price night) or Tuesday (Pepsi Half-price night - you must bring a Pepsi product to get 1/2 off).

And if you're smart, you'll buy an Upper Deck reserved seat and sit wherever the heck you want.

duke of dorwood
07-27-2002, 08:26 PM
Treat Yourself and pay half price and sit in the 300 level if they are available.

ChiWhiteS0XFan
07-28-2002, 12:29 AM
if i bought the tix at the stadium would they charge more than the website?

Daver
07-28-2002, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by ChiWhiteS0XFan

No.

nut_stock
07-28-2002, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by ChiWhiteS0XFan

It's actually cheaper at the ballpark if you figure in tickets.com service charges.