PDA

View Full Version : Ron Darling

Bucky F. Dent
08-27-2012, 07:35 AM
Anyone watch the Sunday night game last night on ESPN?

Did Ron Darling fall asleep after the third inning, or did he have a plane to catch? Thought it was odd that he just seemed to disappear during the telecast.

Huisj
08-27-2012, 12:13 PM
I didn't know he did ESPN games. I thought he was still with TBS.

The part of the game last night that I thought was funny was when George Kontos was pitching in relief, and he threw a nice slider to someone, and they showed a replay of it with Hershiser going into detail about how he had been working sinker away and slider down and in effectively all game long. He thought he was talking about Tim Hudson, and all the sudden he goes "Ummm, oh, I'm talking about the wrong pitcher here, that's not Hudson." He hardly said anything for the next inning or two.

The Immigrant
08-27-2012, 02:19 PM
I'm pretty sure Ron Darling did yesterday's Tigers-Angels game in Detroit. It was on TBS.

ChiSoxFann
08-27-2012, 02:41 PM
I believe Terry Francona is supposed to be in the ESPN booth. I got home late (hung around our park during the rain delay) and saw Orel and Dan but couldn't remember the third guy at first. I have no idea where he was.

Red Barchetta
08-27-2012, 02:50 PM
Maybe you just switched channels...:?:

Bucky F. Dent
08-27-2012, 08:49 PM
Yeah - that's frightening. I did a mind meld between the TBS and the ESPN game. Time to stop sniffing glue!

voodoochile
08-27-2012, 09:08 PM
Yeah - that's frightening. I did a mind meld between the TBS and the ESPN game. Time to stop sniffing glue!

No no no... it's a bad week to quit...