PDA

View Full Version : bring camelbak bladder to the Cell?

haganaga
08-26-2012, 01:20 PM
I know you can bring food to the park but can I fill my camelbak bladder with water and bring it in? I'm guessing not but wanted to check.

Thanks!

Brian26
08-26-2012, 02:01 PM
I'm going to guess "no"....see what I highlighted below from the Sox website.

Call the White Sox:
(312) 674-1000
Carry-in Items
Allowed carry in items:
Carry in food in a small, clear (see-through) plastic bag.
Enter with small, soft-sided bags (no larger than 16" x 16" x 8") that will be searched prior to entering the park.
Carry in one sealed plastic bottle of water, one liter or less in size, but no other beverages of any kind.
Please be aware:
Guests holding tickets for the Upper Level must remain in the Upper Level.
Bottles, cans, hard-sided coolers or other liquid containers may not be brought into the park.

haganaga
08-26-2012, 02:03 PM
Call the White Sox:
(312) 674-1000

Thanks. Called them up and the rule is one sealed water bottle per person.

Chez
08-29-2012, 05:22 PM
Thanks. Called them up and the rule is one sealed water bottle per person.

The one bottle per person rule is rarely enforced. The last three Sunday afternoon games I've attended, I brought in a soft-sided cooler filled with ice and about 12 water bottles. No problems at the gate whatsoever.

GABP
08-29-2012, 07:03 PM
Water? Sneak some booze inside

DumpJerry
08-29-2012, 07:09 PM
Since the water bottles cannot be opened (i.e., the plastic seal cannot be broken), the only way to accomplish this is with a hypodermic needle. Going to the Bullpen Sports Bar might be easier.

hoosiersoxfan
08-29-2012, 08:45 PM
Went to a game a couple weeks ago and my friend I was with didn't realize she had a bottle of Captain Morgan in her big purse (how she didn't remember it was in there I don't know). Either way security never saw it in her bag and I had some rum to enjoy throughout the game.

Point is some of the security guards don't check closely at all.

SephClone89
08-29-2012, 08:51 PM

Since the water bottles cannot be opened (i.e., the plastic seal cannot be broken), the only way to accomplish this is with a hypodermic needle. Going to the Bullpen Sports Bar might be easier.

I go in all the time with an open water bottle, since I usually buy one when I eat at 35th Street Red Hots. Oftentimes it's nearly empty. This isn't enforced at all.

WLL1855
08-31-2012, 12:23 AM
I know you can bring food to the park but can I fill my camelbak bladder with water and bring it in? I'm guessing not but wanted to check.

Thanks!

You planning a two day hike through the bowels of the Cell?

guillensdisciple
08-31-2012, 01:04 AM
You planning a two day hike through the bowels of the Cell?

Hahahahahhahahaha

I was thinking the same thing.

S-SideTrifecta
08-31-2012, 02:40 PM
I wish you could bring a Thermos into the park, because I would do so with some good coffee. The coffee served at the ballpark is garbage, it's not like there is a good option to get a good cup anywhere in the park. I've been to numerous other parks and you can even get a wonderful cup of coffee in Oakland!

doublem23
08-31-2012, 03:07 PM
I wish you could bring a Thermos into the park, because I would do so with some good coffee. The coffee served at the ballpark is garbage, it's not like there is a good option to get a good cup anywhere in the park. I've been to numerous other parks and you can even get a wonderful cup of coffee in Oakland!

The ballpark coffee is horrendous, I can't believe they don't even have a temporary coffee cart or two they can bust out for those chilly April games. And then they have that non-dairy creamer powder only...

:chunks

Even ****ing McDonald's can make an OK cup. COME ON SOX

shes
09-01-2012, 11:40 AM

A friend of mine used to bring in a flask filled with bourbon all the time. Kept it in his coat pocket. Beats paying $7 for a 10oz MGD or whatever they charge these days.

chisoxfanatic
09-01-2012, 12:10 PM
A friend of mine used to bring in a flask filled with bourbon all the time. Kept it in his coat pocket. Beats paying $7 for a 10oz MGD or whatever they charge these days.
I've brought in those Bacardi Razz drinks before...God were my boobs cold after that!