PDA

View Full Version : The Fire Hydrant Hex?

FarWestChicago
07-26-2002, 11:56 PM
Hmmm, the Sox pasted KC tonight (I don't care who it was, it was somebody!) and the A's were demolished by the Pay-Rod's. Is The Fire Hydrant a hex? :smile:

Jerry_Manuel
07-27-2002, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Hmmm, the Sox pasted KC tonight (I don't care who it was, it was somebody!) and the A's were demolished by the Pay-Rod's. Is The Fire Hydrant a hex? :smile:

Haven't seen you in awhile, West!

If the A's lose on Saturday, I'll call it that. Think they'll take Parque off our hands? :smile:

rwschm_bull
07-27-2002, 12:13 AM
don't know about hex, but I'd much rather see Harris excited about playing everyday with the big club than Ray-Ray sleepwalking through the month of August and September wondering how the lockout is going to affect his contract negotiations for next year (or THE next year, whenever that may be....)

I think the A's are going to be just fine -- they lose Jason G., trade little "G", and some of those young arms are stuggling, but they're still right in the thick of things.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-27-2002, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago

:payrod

"I'll teach you to demand a rediculous salary Durham! TAKE THAT!!"