PDA

View Full Version : White Sox Postseason Invoices are out today

palehosepub
08-13-2012, 10:08 AM
Per message from my ST rep, invoices will begin to post later today... really hoping that I can get to use all of them concluding with the World Series clincher at home in game 5! (might as well dream big!)

palehosepub
08-16-2012, 11:25 AM
STH playoff prices per ticket for lower box seats:

Tiebreaker game (one possible game) - $56 ea
ALDS including extra Wild Card game (4 games possible- in total) -$55 ea
ALCS games (4 possible)- $115 ea
World Series (3 possible) $225 ea

Hope we get to use them all...

Harry Potter
08-16-2012, 11:29 AM
Lower Reserved:

Tiebreaker game (one possible game) - $40 ea
ALDS including extra Wild Card game (4 games possible- in total) -$50 ea
ALCS games (4 possible)- $80 ea
World Series (3 possible) $175 ea

SephClone89
08-16-2012, 12:20 PM
If the Sox win the division, assuming they don't wind up with a better record than the Yankees or Rangers, we'll host the first two ALDS matches this year--either Saturday/Sunday or Sunday/Monday.

Pretty damn cool.

central44
08-16-2012, 12:32 PM
If the Sox win the division, assuming they don't wind up with a better record than the Yankees or Rangers, we'll host the first two ALDS matches this year--either Saturday/Sunday or Sunday/Monday.

Pretty damn cool.

Ha I remember reading this. It's completely unfair but if it works out for us, I won't complain--Peavy and Sale back to back at home would be a great edge. Especially if the Sox were able to draw the Rangers, who they've owned this year.

...Man, i'm waaaaaay ahead of myself right now.

palehosepub
08-16-2012, 12:42 PM
Ha I remember reading this. It's completely unfair but if it works out for us, I won't complain--Peavy and Sale back to back at home would be a great edge. Especially if the Sox were able to draw the Rangers, who they've owned this year.

But I like the way you think

palehozenychicty
08-16-2012, 02:31 PM

Seeing is believing. This postseason will be even more about matchups, strategy, and timing, due to the second WC.