PDA

View Full Version : Lets Take Reinsdorf To Court!

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-26-2002, 06:57 PM
I just read the post about the fat ass who is suing the fast food chains cause he's a fat ass. I was wondering aloud if we could sue Jerry Reinsdorf for damages caused by the mental of stress of watching a losing baseball team this season and for the mental stress caused by all these years without a championship.

Anyone think we have a case?

LOL!!!

:reinsy

"I'd better call my lawyers!"

Iguana775
07-26-2002, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND
I just read the post about the fat ass who is suing the fast food chains cause he's a fat ass. I was wondering aloud if we could sue Jerry Reinsdorf for damages caused by the mental of stress of watching a losing baseball team this season and for the mental stress caused by all these years without a championship.

Anyone think we have a case?

LOL!!!

:reinsy

"I'd better call my lawyers!"

if that jackass can sue, why can we?? lol.

doctor30th
07-26-2002, 10:12 PM
It's called a Frivolous Lawsuit, they get thrown out of court very quickly. So all you end up doing is spending money.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-26-2002, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by doctor30th
It's called a Frivolous Lawsuit, they get thrown out of court very quickly. So all you end up doing is spending money.

That's the whole point though. Even if they get thrown out in the first minute of court, companies still have to spend money on lawyers to defend themselves. That money + the money they lose when these asstards actually win = big time prices for the rest of us.