PDA

View Full Version : A's Trade Suzuki

PorkChopExpress
08-03-2012, 03:05 PM
To the Nationals per mlbtraderumors.com. All of a sudden I am not concerned about the upcoming series against them no matter how hot they are. That guy just killed us.

bunkaroo
08-03-2012, 03:45 PM
To the Nationals per mlbtraderumors.com. All of a sudden I am not concerned about the upcoming series against them no matter how hot they are. That guy just killed us.

Agreed - good timing for us.

Any chance the Angels trade off Greinke, Pujols and Trout before tonight? :redneck

Oh and if Cespedes homers in that series and just watches it, someone better give him a rib tattoo.

TDog
08-03-2012, 04:45 PM
Suzuki hasn't been playing that much. I was rather hoping the White Sox would pick him up cheap, as I believe he would be a better backup catcher than Flowers.

I saw an A's ad with Suzuki in it last night, which reminded me that he was due to be traded, if only because he has been so popular for so long.

harwar
08-03-2012, 05:13 PM

i saw on that site where someone put a claim on Cliff Lee .. like to know who that is .. hope it's not the Tigers

samurai_sox
08-03-2012, 09:05 PM
Thank God he's out of the AL. This guy is a Sox killer, I think he has 2 or 3 walk off homers against us.