PDA

View Full Version : Question about Bullpen Sports Bar

ohiosoxfan
07-29-2012, 10:24 AM
I am coming into town next weekend for the Angels game on Sunday. I have always wanted to sit in those patio tables up against the fence in right field Bullpen Sports Bar but have never done so. I thought that in the past it was first-come, first-served there after paying something like $10 on top of a ticket to enter the park. . . can anyone update me on the current set up and any recommendations? Thanks!

#1swisher
07-29-2012, 10:35 AM
Here's some info. from a July 4th thread.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=134947&highlight=Bullpen+Sports+Bar

DumpJerry
07-29-2012, 10:42 AM
You now have to raise your right hand and affirm you think the Liriano trade will be the single greatest move in the history of the Kenny Williams Era before they give you a table.

ohiosoxfan
07-29-2012, 11:52 AM
Thanks for the info. . . guess I shouldn't be surprised that the price has gone up. . .
We usually get to the park prior to gates opening so that part isn't a problem, have to decide whether I want to spring for the $15 per (I have a group of six)

I might be willing to make the Liriano pledge though if that will help!

ohiosoxfan
07-29-2012, 12:21 PM
Has anybody done this? Was it a good time/worth it? Thanks.

GlassSox
07-29-2012, 12:36 PM
Has anybody done this? Was it a good time/worth it? Thanks.

I have sat at the patio tables and personally I was not very comfortable trying to look side ways trying to watch the ball game. In my opinion if you are socializing it is fun but if you are there to watch the game then sit somewhere else.

DumpJerry
07-29-2012, 12:45 PM
Thanks for the info. . . guess I shouldn't be surprised that the price has gone up. . .
We usually get to the park prior to gates opening so that part isn't a problem, have to decide whether I want to spring for the $15 per (I have a group of six)

I might be willing to make the Liriano pledge though if that will help!
It's been $15 for as long as I can remember. It was $15 before 2005.