PDA

View Full Version : Question for BMR

Iwritecode
08-08-2001, 12:55 PM
I couple of days back I saw a post you made saying you've only seen Glover pitch a couple of times. How come? I thought you watched most of the Sox games?

Iwritecode
08-08-2001, 02:12 PM
Just moving this to the top in case he didn't see it...

:) :) :)

Bmr31
08-08-2001, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode
I couple of days back I saw a post you made saying you've only seen Glover pitch a couple of times. How come? I thought you watched most of the Sox games?

I do watch most of the sox games. My current work schedule is not complimentary to watching the games. One of my days off is wednesday and espn blocks the dish. In the games that i have watched, which is probably only a little over half this season, i have only seen glover pitch 2 or 3 times. meaning in the past ive watched nearly all of them, this season, i have not.

Mathew
08-08-2001, 02:53 PM
I don't know for sure but my guess is that I think he lives in Texas and probably doesn't get much T.V. coverage? Just a guess

Mathew
08-08-2001, 02:56 PM
Oh well I was wrong.

Iwritecode
08-08-2001, 02:56 PM
That's kinda what I was thinking, that you usually watched most of the games and that it might be because of work. My schedule hasn't be great for watching games much this year either. I actually enjoy watching Glover pitch. He is one of the few bright spots KW as managed this year. I just hope that when everyone comes back healthy next year he'll still get a spot in the bullpen. It looks like we will be loaded with pitchers coming into ST next year.

Anyone know which game in Seattle Glover is supposed to start?

Bmr31
08-08-2001, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode
That's kinda what I was thinking, that you usually watched most of the games and that it might be because of work. My schedule hasn't be great for watching games much this year either. I actually enjoy watching Glover pitch. He is one of the few bright spots KW as managed this year. I just hope that when everyone comes back healthy next year he'll still get a spot in the bullpen. It looks like we will be loaded with pitchers coming into ST next year.

Anyone know which game in Seattle Glover is supposed to start?

in the games ive seen him pitch, hes looked very solid.