PDA

View Full Version : Sox the 3rd best team in MLB...

aryzner
07-17-2012, 09:28 PM
...at least according to the latest roster update to MLB 12: The Show.:D:

http://www.screamingguy.info/wsi/soxmlb12theshow.jpg

Brian26
07-17-2012, 10:13 PM
Means nothing until I see Phil Rogers' Power Rankings on Sunday.

slavko
07-17-2012, 11:47 PM
Means nothing until I see Phil Rogers' Power Rankings on Sunday.

Serious answer to a facetious question, but Phil on Comcast today had a very positive attitude about the Sox. Could his change be due to the team's performance or some clash with previous management? Look for a high ranking on Sunday. Not that I give a ****. :redneck

DSpivack
07-18-2012, 12:15 AM
Serious answer to a facetious question, but Phil on Comcast today had a very positive attitude about the Sox. Could his change be due to the team's performance or some clash with previous management? Look for a high ranking on Sunday. Not that I give a ****. :redneck

Another idiotic Chicago "journalist" around these parts we used to call the windsock.

Well, look at Phil Rogers wavering in the wind, going with the direction the flag is currently waving, and that's a good direction for the White Sox right now. It being windy, I sense a foul stench in that breeze...

TheVulture
07-19-2012, 07:55 PM
Well, look at Phil Rogers wavering in the wind, going with the direction the flag is currently waving, and that's a good direction for the White Sox right now. It being windy, I sense a foul stench in that breeze...

I love it when you wax poetic about garbage sports journalists.