PDA

View Full Version : 7/21 Game Time Change

Kogs35
07-07-2012, 08:19 PM
The 7/21 game at detroit has been moved to 305 central time. Fox has picked up the game.

FoulTerritory
07-07-2012, 08:32 PM
The 7/21 game at detroit has been moved to 305 central time. Fox has picked up the game.

That sucks. Now out-of-towners will get it blacked out on MLB.TV

Zakath
07-07-2012, 08:54 PM
Unfortunately, Boston isn't giving us a day getaway game on Thursday, July 19, so they will have 5 straight night games heading into the Saturday afternoon game, and then a Sunday afternoon game, before they head home for the 3-game series vs. Minnesota. Could put some strain on the 'pen, depending on how the road trip is going.

doublem23
07-07-2012, 09:02 PM
That sucks. Now out-of-towners will get it blacked out on MLB.TV

Is there anyone in the country that doesn't get Fox?

Noneck
07-07-2012, 09:16 PM

Doesnt fox still air regional games?

mrfourni
07-07-2012, 09:16 PM

Fox game of the week is regional. That's why nobody outside of Philly and Atlanta area can see the braves-phillies game tonight

SephClone89
07-07-2012, 10:00 PM

Doesnt fox still air regional games?

This year it's been even worse. The usual 2-4 regional games per Saturday has been increased to 6.

Tragg
07-07-2012, 10:11 PM
Unfortunately, Boston isn't giving us a day getaway game on Thursday, July 19,

Is there a policy/rule on that? If there isn't there should be. It should be consistent.

ohiosoxfan
07-08-2012, 10:12 AM
I live in Columbus, Ohio and there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to which "regional" game we get. . . even when a divisional rival of Cleveland or Cincinnati is playing on one of the Fox games, we end up getting the Yankees/Red Sox/Phillies (big surprise).

You would think that we would get Det/White Sox on that date since the Toons are in a race with them, but I bet we don't.

FoulTerritory
07-08-2012, 11:13 AM
I live in Columbus, Ohio and there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to which "regional" game we get. . . even when a divisional rival of Cleveland or Cincinnati is playing on one of the Fox games, we end up getting the Yankees/Red Sox/Phillies (big surprise).

You would think that we would get Det/White Sox on that date since the Toons are in a race with them, but I bet we don't.

Yup, no rhyme or reason. I have lived in Albuquerque for 2 years, and got a Sox game once, when they were playing the Angels. They do show the Yankees out here sometimes too, but not when they play the White Sox.

The whole damn system is annoying.