PDA

View Full Version : Who's is next.....

cornball
07-25-2002, 10:45 PM
I am sure there is more to come....like most of you, I believe the concept of trading Ray is not a bad idea.....but come on for this...

Rumors have it Vanlentin, Alomar, Frank, CLee, Lofton and Claytom are available...will there be more....or perhaps someone else..

FJA
07-25-2002, 10:47 PM
Maybe we could trade them all for a new groundskeeper. GO KW!

nut_stock
07-25-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by FJA
Maybe we could trade them all for a new groundskeeper. GO KW!

That move wouldn't suprise me, as we already have a fine groundskeeper.

doctor30th
07-25-2002, 10:50 PM
Valentin, then Lee.

rmusacch
07-25-2002, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by cornball
I am sure there is more to come....like most of you, I believe the concept of trading Ray is not a bad idea.....but come on for this...

Rumors have it Vanlentin, Alomar, Frank, CLee, Lofton and Claytom are available...will there be more....or perhaps someone else..

I think that it would be a mistake to get rid of Lee. I think he is going to develop into a stud.

pczarapa
07-25-2002, 11:10 PM
Good lord, what sense would that make to trade away all those guys. Who are you going to build the team around, Matt Ginter?

cornball
07-25-2002, 11:15 PM
Two questions: Did we get the right Adkins? Maybe there is another guy with the same name in the A's program...

Secondly is there a list of free agents available for next year? It is apparent this year is over.

Daver
07-25-2002, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by cornball

Secondly is there a list of free agents available for next year? It is apparent this year is over.

Here you go

http://www.bluemanc.demon.co.uk/baseball/mlbcontracts.htm