PDA

View Full Version : Bullpen Sports Bar Questions

FielderJones
07-04-2012, 12:03 PM
This is in regard to the bar itself, not the picnic tables.

Do you need to buy a wristband just to go into the bar, or is that open to all 100-level ticket holders?
Can you enter and leave the bar at will?

Mrs FJ is concerned about today's gametime temp/humidity, and wants a place to chill and watch the game.

mrfourni
07-04-2012, 12:11 PM
This is in regard to the bar itself, not the picnic tables.

Do you need to buy a wristband just to go into the bar, or is that open to all 100-level ticket holders?
Can you enter and leave the bar at will?

Mrs FJ is concerned about today's gametime temp/humidity, and wants a place to chill and watch the game.

Anyone can get into the bar (not just 100 level). You need to buy a wristband to get a seat on the second level. You need a sticker to sit outside on the first level. The stickers are handed out first come first serve until they reach the limit. The stickers are usually gone pretty quick

jcw218
07-04-2012, 12:13 PM
No, you do not need a wristband to enter the bar, not limited to just 100 level ticket holders and can come and go as you please. The wristbands are for the tables in the stands above the bar.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

FielderJones
07-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Thanks, all, see you at the game, and I hope, a White Sox winner.

DumpJerry
07-04-2012, 03:11 PM
If you have anyone under 21 with you, you'll have to go to Bacardi. No minors allowed in Bullpen Sports Bar.

johnny bench
07-04-2012, 03:33 PM
If you have anyone under 21 with you, you'll have to go to Bacardi. No minors allowed in Bullpen Sports Bar.

Can you leave the game in say the third inning, go to Bacardi, and then return to your seat in the 6th?

DumpJerry
07-04-2012, 03:35 PM
Can you leave the game in say the third inning, go to Bacardi, and then return to your seat in the 6th?
Yes. Have them scan your ticket on the way out and they'll rescan when you go back in.

johnny bench
07-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Yes. Have them scan your ticket on the way out and they'll rescan when you go back in.

Tx

hoosiersoxfan
07-04-2012, 04:37 PM
How much do the wristbands for the tables cost and where would I go to purchase one?

DumpJerry
07-04-2012, 04:52 PM
How much do the wristbands for the tables cost and where would I go to purchase one?
$15, IIRC. Go to the bar in the back where they sell the Vodka Lemonade, etc (it's the well-lit bar on your right near the doors to the Patio when you enter facing the main bar. It is not the bar that is on your right as soon as you enter, but just past it). First come, first served.