PDA

View Full Version : Brewers employee dies during game today.

ComiskeyBrewer
07-01-2012, 10:52 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/sports/brewers/brewers-employee-collapses-during-game-b65vh48-161027495.html

As a former employee of the Brewers i recieved a call from a former co-worker who notified me of his passing. I knew him pretty well from my years of working with him(Out of respect for the family, i think it's best not to reveal his name at this time) at Miller Park. He truly was a great guy, and someone who was the first person to show me the ropes on my first day. Always was nice, and always put me in a good mood when i was having a bad day. Very sad day, and my prayers go out to his family. Hopefully the Brewers put some sort of memorial fund together.

white sox bill
07-02-2012, 06:39 AM
What a shame, makes the game pretty trivial. Never seen those uni's of the Brew Crew, are they the Sunday attire for this yr?

ComiskeyBrewer
07-02-2012, 09:01 AM
What a shame, makes the game pretty trivial. Never seen those uni's of the Brew Crew, are they the Sunday attire for this yr?

Yesterday was Italian Heritage day(The Brewers have done Latin and German Heritage games in years past), so they wore for that game only.

#1swisher
07-07-2012, 11:42 AM
Sorry for your loss, ComiskeyBrewer.