PDA

View Full Version : Aj

BigHurt3515
06-29-2012, 05:14 PM
Saw this video a few minutes again on AJ talking about the passing of Kevin Hickey. This interview really shows how AJ is actually a great guy, he is just a very big competitor which I love about him. When he was talking about how he spoke at Hickey's funeral, I felt for him. I am glad AJ is on the south side!

http://www.csnchicago.com/pages/whitesoxvideo?PID=6cLLTB-ILDKJ6gLp129E3AHrkyAfmWX6GbvA6Gq

soxgirl617
06-29-2012, 05:45 PM
Great video. The AJ-haters out there should be watch this, and see that he's a great guy to those he cares about. And it's clear he cares. Thanks for posting the link.

DickAllen72
06-29-2012, 05:55 PM
I like AJ.

MarySwiss
06-29-2012, 05:57 PM
Very nice video. And a very nice guy, whether he knows you or not. I was down in Tucson a few years ago at ST, and he was chatting and joking with all the fans; very down-to-earth guy. :smile:

QueerGirrl
07-02-2012, 11:03 AM
AJ is the man!!!

PatK
07-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Ever notice whenever AJ wins these Worst/most hated player awards, all the reasons they give is secondhand or hearsay info?

It's never from ex-teammates (with Brett Tomko being the exception).

The guy gets a bad rap I tell you

beasly213
07-03-2012, 03:42 PM
Ever notice whenever AJ wins these Worst/most hated player awards, all the reasons they give is secondhand or hearsay info?

Ehhh.. watch the games closely. He pretty reguraly gets into jawing matches with other players on other teams. He also does little things to annoy people... Running across the mound after making an out, putting tags on people a little harder than they need to be etc.

MarySwiss
07-03-2012, 03:56 PM

Ehhh.. watch the games closely. He pretty reguraly gets into jawing matches with other players on other teams. He also does little things to annoy people... Running across the mound after making an out, putting tags on people a little harder than they need to be etc.
Eh, gamesmanship. And AJ plays it better than many/most. The point is, if he's on your team, you love him. And if he's not, it's sour grapes and who cares what other players/fans think? :cool:

beasly213
07-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Eh, gamesmanship. And AJ plays it better than many/most. The point is, if he's on your team, you love him. And if he's not, it's sour grapes and who cares what other players/fans think? :cool:

Exactly. If he was on the Indians or something I'd hate his guts. But he's not so he's one of my favorites!