PDA

View Full Version : Jon Adkins

balboner
07-25-2002, 07:21 PM
This guy sucks! Looking at his stats in the minors, he averages less than 5 innings a start, and gives up a ton of hits. He is the Todd Ritchie of his AAA team. What more does Kenny Williams have do to in order to get his pathetic self fired?

rmusacch
07-25-2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by balboner
This guy sucks! Looking at his stats in the minors, he averages less than 5 innings a start, and gives up a ton of hits. He is the Todd Ritchie of his AAA team. What more does Kenny Williams have do to in order to get his pathetic self fired?

I just wrote a long email to Kenny expressing my displeasure with the trade. I doubt he will read it.

pczarapa
07-25-2002, 09:29 PM
Kenny Williams was a good front office guy, a good toad for the upper management. He is not a good GM, he has Wannstedt-esque abilities in evaluating talent.......

Tragg
07-25-2002, 10:17 PM
What more does Kenny Williams have do to in order to get his pathetic self fired?

As the former governor of my state, Louisiana, said "be caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy."

MisterB
07-26-2002, 01:38 AM
One question:

When talking about this trade in the future, do we refer to Adkins as "a bucket of balls" or "a pitcher of warm spit"? (As in 'We traded Ray for...')

KruseControl04
07-26-2002, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by MisterB
One question:

When talking about this trade in the future, do we refer to Adkins as "a bucket of balls" or "a pitcher of warm spit"? (As in 'We traded Ray for...')

I believe that the termanology that you have just used is warrented in this case.

Nellie_Fox
07-27-2002, 02:52 AM
This guy sucks! Looking at his stats in the minors, he averages less than 5 innings a start, and gives up a ton of hits.And a 1.8 WHIP. Save us from KW.