PDA

View Full Version : KW admits his fetish was reason for trade....

MaggPipes
07-25-2002, 07:17 PM
I juts love Pitchers named Jon......Garland.....Rauch.....now we have a new boy....Jon Adkins......

:KW

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Chisox_cali
07-25-2002, 07:21 PM
"Wait, it better not be John Adkins, I don't like it spelled with an 'H', this will complete my set of three 'Jon' pitchers."

Jjav829
07-25-2002, 07:24 PM
"OMG! It's spelled with a "D", ADkins? I thought it was Atkins! The guy who came up with the diet! I thought I had put on a few pounds so I figured I would try this Atkins diet I've heard so much about. Now your telling me this isn't the guy who the diet is named after?"

MaggPipes
07-25-2002, 07:25 PM

"Well my advisors wanted the John Adkins guy that has a 1.22 ERA in AAA, but i really don't like names J-O-H-N
so i decided to get the J-O-N instead....besides this way my good friend Billy says he will take Buehlre (That is how u spell that one right?? Confusing better get rid of him) Off my hands when Uncle Reinsdorf doesn't want to pay him 10 Million plus....

rmusacch
07-25-2002, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by MaggPipes

"Well my advisors wanted the John Adkins guy that has a 1.22 ERA in AAA, but i really don't like names J-O-H-N
so i decided to get the J-O-N instead....besides this way my good friend Billy says he will take Buehlre (That is how u spell that one right?? Confusing better get rid of him) Off my hands when Uncle Reinsdorf doesn't want to pay him 10 Million plus....

Please don't tell me that there is really a guy named John Adkins in the A's organization. It would not surprise me. Fire Kenny Williams now.

FJA
07-25-2002, 09:22 PM
Well, KW wasn't a pitcher. But I bet he has bowled before. Bowling, of course, is in the right when it comes to scoring. I think Jamie Navarro is due for a comeback too!

Tragg
07-25-2002, 09:32 PM
LOL Pipes.

Need a bit of humor in these dark days of the Kenny Williams dog and pony show.