PDA

View Full Version : Who get's called up?

MaggPipes
07-25-2002, 06:59 PM
To play 2b the rest of the way?

A) Jose to 2nd and Joe Crede up
B) Willie Harris comes up to play 2b
c) D'Angelo Jimenez comes up to play 2b?
d) Call up a P for the pen (Almonte) start Graff....

MaggPipes
07-25-2002, 07:12 PM
," general manager Ken Williams said. "Ray has been a part of our family since 1990 and we have helped him grow into an All-Star-caliber second baseman. However, in moving him, we not only pick up a quality arm in Adkins, but we also are afforded the opportunity to see Willie Harris play regularly at the major league level."

There is your anwer it is Wee Willie Time.....................

Ol Aches & Pains
07-25-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by MaggPipes
To play 2b the rest of the way?

A) Jose to 2nd and Joe Crede up
B) Willie Harris comes up to play 2b
c) D'Angelo Jimenez comes up to play 2b?
d) Call up a P for the pen (Almonte) start Graff....

A) Valentin's arm is too good to waste at 2b; I wouldn't mind Crede coming up though.

B) I hope so

C) I hope not, the clubhouse chemistry is bad enough as it is.

D) Graffanino is a good utility guy, but he will kill you if he plays every day.

bc2k
07-25-2002, 07:33 PM
Graffanino at second everyday would be my choice. Although Crede deserves to be here.

balboner
07-25-2002, 07:35 PM
Why should we start Tony G. at 2b everyday? I highly doubt that's in the future plans of the Sox, so why not see if Harris can do the job at 2b.

Jjav829
07-25-2002, 07:39 PM
Theres absolutely no logical reason that Willie Harris should not be called up. Lets be honest, Graffanino is NOT the future 2B of the Sox, and theres no reason not to call up Willie and let him get some playing time in the bigs before next year. Even if the strike does happen, he will have gotten a good month and a half of big league experience.