PDA

View Full Version : DeWayne Wise, Boone Logan, Jayson Nix all Yankees now

HomeFish
06-10-2012, 03:12 PM
Wise and Nix will face the Met's Jon Rauch in the 9th inning of the NYM/NYY game.

I used to always say that wearing Yankee pinstripes is the greatest honor a player can receive in MLB, but I'm not sure about this today :scratch:

kittle42
06-10-2012, 08:12 PM
Met's????

Horrible.

Tragg
06-10-2012, 09:17 PM
Logan had a decent strikeout rate and did pretty well against Left handed batters, although he had a bad year in 2008.
Unfortunately, Ozzie didn't use him as a situational lefty.

The Thomenator
06-11-2012, 09:21 AM
Chris Stewart, too.

asindc
06-11-2012, 09:24 AM
Logan had a decent strikeout rate and did pretty well against Left handed batters, although he had a bad year in 2008.
Unfortunately, Ozzie didn't use him as a situational lefty.

From what I've seen, neither does Girardi.

PalehosePlanet
06-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Wise and Nix will face the Met's Jon Rauch in the 9th inning of the NYM/NYY game.

I used to always say that wearing Yankee pinstripes is the greatest honor a player can receive in MLB, but I'm not sure about this today :scratch:

Newsflash: This is Boone Logan's third year w/The Yankees.

Lip Man 1
06-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Tragg:

In defense of Ozzie (can't believe I'm saying this) when the same pitcher admitted to the Chicago media he had a mental breakdown on the mound in a game at Tampa it's pretty hard to have faith in using him at anytime.

Lip

Foulke You
06-11-2012, 06:39 PM
Tragg:

In defense of Ozzie (can't believe I'm saying this) when the same pitcher admitted to the Chicago media he had a mental breakdown on the mound in a game at Tampa it's pretty hard to have faith in using him at anytime.

Lip
Agreed. Boone Logan punched his own ticket out of Chicago. He had a flair for the dramatic meltdowns.