PDA

View Full Version : Parking Lot G - Saturday

G-Ville Sox
06-08-2012, 08:04 PM
Anyone have any idea what time Lot G will open up on Saturday?

Thanks for any info.

SephClone89
06-08-2012, 08:07 PM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/cws/ballpark/tailgating.jsp

Two hours before first pitch.

Btw, Lot G is the best damn parking lot there is, especially if you take the Stevenson to California to 35th. Easy in, easy out, and it's right next to my regular pre-game food, 35th Street Red Hots.

all*star quentin
06-08-2012, 11:25 PM
I've noticed when I parked in F/G, cars are lined up outside, at least 15 minutes before the gates open.

Viva Medias B's
06-08-2012, 11:35 PM
If you care about your car's fenders, I'd avoid Lot G. They park the rows of cars way too close together over there. I know because I used to park there until I learned that the rows are spaced better in Lot B. In Lot G, I had two incidents of other cars damaging mine. One of which was a "hit and Run" that was a $2200 repair job taken care of by my insurance agency, $500 deductable later.

Lot B is easy to access from the west. Take 35th Street to Wallace (where Grandstand is) and turn north until you get to 33rd Street (where the hardware store is on the SE corner). Take a right onto 33rd until you get to Shields. Turn right and you can access Lot B at 34th & Shields.

amsteel
06-09-2012, 12:03 AM
I showed up at Lot E for a 310 game earlier this year two hours before the first pitch and was about the 300th car in the lot. Not sure how strict the 2 hour rule is.