PDA

View Full Version : Flubs Fans Whining Again

RKMeibalane
07-24-2002, 08:17 PM
I took a few minutes to visit the Cubs official message board at MLB.com. I opened one of the threads, and what I saw actually made me pitty Cubs fans, for they are the most clueless people on the planet.

Some kid was whining about how Sosa's homerun from the other day didn't end up on the front page of MLB.com, but there was a big story about Bonds striking out during the Giants-Cardinals game Monday night. He said something about Sosa's homeruns being deserving of national attention. He also talked about how ESPN hates the Cubs.

Fortunately, someone put him in his place. A user called "CubsRAJoke" said that Sosa's homerun was in no way, shape, or form, more important than a game with playoff repercussions. He also said that the Cubs season is over, and that nobody outside of Chicago cares about them. Thank God. Finally, someone besides a Sox fan has seen the light.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-24-2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
I took a few minutes to visit the Cubs official message board at MLB.com. I opened one of the threads, and what I saw actually made me pitty Cubs fans, for they are the most clueless people on the planet.

Some kid was whining about how Sosa's homerun from the other day didn't end up on the front page of MLB.com, but there was a big story about Bonds striking out during the Giants-Cardinals game Monday night. He said something about Sosa's homeruns being deserving of national attention. He also talked about how ESPN hates the Cubs.

Fortunately, someone put him in his place. A user called "CubsRAJoke" said that Sosa's homerun was in no way, shape, or form, more important than a game with playoff repercussions. He also said that the Cubs season is over, and that nobody outside of Chicago cares about them. Thank God. Finally, someone besides a Sox fan has seen the light.

He was right on the money. He must have been one of us.