PDA

View Full Version : PHG II

Bmr31
08-08-2001, 02:02 AM
Ive given props to west for this excellent site, but i havent thanked you enough. You are the one who brought us to the original site, and each one just gets better and better. Im proud to be a part of this site and i thank you.

FarWestChicago
08-08-2001, 02:05 AM
PHG rules! The man works incredibly hard on this site and is one seriously creative guy. I'm lucky I get to be his security guard in back/hacker.

Bmr31
08-08-2001, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
PHG rules! The man works incredibly hard on this site and is one seriously creative guy. I'm lucky I get to be his security guard in back/hacker.

Both of you are great guys, and successful site geeks. THanks again.

Jerry_Manuel
08-08-2001, 02:07 AM

And I do.......well I post!

Bmr31
08-08-2001, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

And I do.......well I post!

Jerry the site wouldnt be the same without you!

Jerry_Manuel
08-08-2001, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by Bmr31
Jerry the site wouldnt be the same without you!

Oh your lying to me BMR!
I'm sure West would like it if I wasn't here, he could delete my name and all my posts that take up space.

Bmr31
08-08-2001, 02:12 AM

Oh your lying to me BMR!
I'm sure West would like it if I wasn't here, he could delete my name and all my posts that take up space.

no not at all. I cant speak for other people, but i think youre great for the site.....

PaleHoseGeorge
08-08-2001, 02:12 AM
Well, it's a long way from the measly five pages I started with back in 1998! Let's not forget CLR's efforts administering the PTC contest, either.

It's nice to get some positive feedback once in a while. Thanks.

FarWestChicago
08-08-2001, 02:13 AM

Maybe I should stick this thread at the top, LOL!

Bmr31
08-08-2001, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Well, it's a long way from the measly five pages I started with back in 1998! Let's not forget CLR's efforts administering the PTC contest, either.

Thanks to clr also.

Jerry_Manuel
08-08-2001, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

Yeah nice job PHG!

FarWestChicago
08-08-2001, 02:15 AM
Thanks to clr also.

You can say that again. I hate it when he goes out of town!

Jerry_Manuel
08-08-2001, 02:16 AM
no not at all. I cant speak for other people, but i think youre great for the site.....

I can think of one person here who doesn't like me, but I won't get into that now. Thanks BMR!

Bmr31
08-08-2001, 02:17 AM

I think sometimes we sox fans forget that this excellent site is free........there are a lot of guys putting in a lot of work, to keep it free, im sure.

Jerry_Manuel
08-08-2001, 02:18 AM

You have me around West, I don't know what CLR does and I'm sure after I screwed it up I could figure out what he does!

:)

Jerry_Manuel
08-08-2001, 02:21 AM
there are a lot of guys putting in a lot of work, to keep it free, im sure.

Oh yeah Far West has a little sweat shop going where he has little people watching the board 24/7. He doesn't even pay these people, he is quite cruel from what I heard. Oh crap I think I have said to much.

(Ok not funny sorry)

Bmr31
08-08-2001, 02:23 AM

Oh yeah Far West has a little sweat shop going where he has little people watching the board 24/7. He doesn't even pay these people, he is quite cruel from what I heard. Oh crap I think I have said to much.

(Ok not funny sorry)

LOL it was funny ....

Jerry_Manuel
08-08-2001, 02:24 AM
LOL it was funny ....

I don't think the "board guy" found it funny so I better shut my mouth and go to sleep before I get in trouble.

Bmr31
08-08-2001, 02:26 AM

I don't think the "board guy" found it funny so I better shut my mouth and go to sleep before I get in trouble.

ahhhhh sleep. I might try that myself!

Clarkdog
08-08-2001, 10:28 AM
I have to say thanks to PHG & FWC for this site, it really is fantastic. Compared to sites posted by our cross-town fools (see link), it really is a testament to how much we,and especially PHG & FWC, care about our pathetically mediocre White Sox.

Please note the "up to date" Flubbies information.

http://come.to./cubs

ma-gaga
08-08-2001, 10:57 AM
I agree, props all around on the great site.

Rival's had a good thing going, but since their disbandment, the spin off's have typically spun into oblivion. Thanks for keeping this one alive and well.

Jerry, you rule! 1235 this morning, and counting!

delben91
08-08-2001, 11:32 AM
I would like to chime in to the chorus of thanks and such going around to PHG, FWC, CLR and any other 3 letter acronym I've omitted. This site is the beast and I don't know any place else I could go for knowledgeable sox talk with no trolls. Just about everyone that posts here is well informed and can back up their opinions as opposed to making general statements. I'm proud to be a part of it.

:)

doublem23
08-08-2001, 11:37 AM
Yeah, thanks to everyone. I've been following this site since the winter of 1999, the days before the Rivals board. I remember the first thing I read at WSI was about DJ joining Hawk in the booth. Though, I have only been posting since the middle of this season, although I may have posted on the old Rivals board.

Anyways, this place is great.

Jerry_Manuel
08-08-2001, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by ma-gaga
Jerry, you rule! 1235 this morning, and counting!

I don't think I "rule" but thanks for the kind words.

Bmr31
08-08-2001, 01:13 PM

I don't think I "rule" but thanks for the kind words.

jerry rules!!!!

Jerry_Manuel
08-08-2001, 01:15 PM
jerry rules!!!!

:reinsy
Damn right I do, 6 NBA Titles!

Joel Perez
08-08-2001, 02:02 PM
this site rocks!

CLR01
08-09-2001, 05:03 AM
This site rules.

I have to thank PHG for providing us with WSI, and for giving me the opportunity to work for the site. Its not a big or very difficult job (other than when Buehrle pitches) but i enjoy doing it, and i still would not know how to spell Buehrle's name if i wasn't doing it.

People who were around last summer may remember that at one point, in august i believe, on a day filled with trolls attacks, FWC was ready to quit being the board moderator because he was getting hammered by all of the regulars that posted on the board. He never did and i for one am glad he didn't. He does alot for this site, he keeps the trolls out, keeps it running smoothly, he has helped find and set up this wonderful message board software and all of the extras that comes along with it. He has helped me out countless number of times when i have needed help or screwed something up. You helped keep us entertained during the offseason, who could ever forget the late night DSL talks. You do an excellen job FWC, thank you.

Also have to thank Jerry, without him quiting the site i would have never had the opportunity to work here.

And finally i want to thank everyone who posts here at WSI and even some of the lurkers Hi Fakster. You are a big reason i keep coming back day after day, you have helped give us our own personality. I have been to many message boards that have almost a zombie like feeling when it comes to posts and replys, and are filled with guys like kermit. You guys(girls?) give this place heart, and keep it totally biased, just the way i like it.

Kilroy
08-09-2001, 07:59 AM
I can't be left out of the love-fest. I picked up on WSI in late 99, started posting Jan/Feb of 2000, and I've been hanging around ever since. Where ever I have internet, this is my home page. Even when I don't post for a while, I'm still reading cuz you guys crack me up. A bunch of nuts is what you all are. And good Sox fans too.

Many thanks to PHG, FWC, and CLR for the providing the most fun you can have with your pants on. Stolen, I know, but the truth is the truth. Keep up the good work...

Jerry_Manuel
08-09-2001, 08:01 AM
People who were around last summer may remember that at one point, in august i believe, on a day filled with trolls attacks, FWC was ready to quit being the board moderator because he was getting hammered by all of the regulars that posted on the board. He never did and i for one am glad he didn't

I don't recall that, but if you say it happened then it did.

You helped keep us entertained during the offseason, who could ever forget the late night DSL talks. You do an excellen job FWC, thank you.

Oh yeah those were some fun conversations.

Also have to thank Jerry, without him quiting the site i would have never had the opportunity to work here.

Oh no problem CLR it was my pleasure to sit on the bench so the rookie could get some playing time. But Ladies and Gentleman smart marks in the world rejoice Jerry is back and working for WSI.

And finally i want to thank everyone who posts here at WSI and even some of the lurkers Hi Fakster. You are a big reason i keep coming back day after day, you have helped give us our own personality. I have been to many message boards that have almost a zombie like feeling when it comes to posts and replys, and are filled with guys like kermit. You guys(girls?) give this place heart, and keep it totally biased, just the way i like it.

You must be talking to be since I am the only "WSI Personality".:)

But seriously thanks to everyone who posts and makes this site what it is.

Paulwny
08-09-2001, 08:02 AM
Totally agree with Kilroy.

MarqSox
08-09-2001, 10:23 AM
I know this thread is already beyond redundent, but I just want to thank PHG. I totally admire the hard work and committment to this Web site you've put in. This thread ain't even close to being enough thanks. Hell, if the government would let me, I'd buy you a beer! :)

:XL
I like beer.