PDA

View Full Version : For those not in the Chicago TV Market

windycityson
05-30-2012, 11:49 AM
I'm stationed in Turkey and I got an email from MLB.com. It said that if I went through Facebook, went to the Dunkin' Donuts page, then the 'Dunk Zone' and liked it, I get 5 free days of MLB Premium to watch the games on my laptop.

I did it and it worked! I got to see 2 of the Cleveland games and today wraps up my 5. Not sure if it's because I'm overseas, but hell I'd try if you can't see the games normally.

BringBackBlkJack
05-30-2012, 01:01 PM
The page did not say anything about restrictions (outside of the normal local broadcast area stuff) but when I went to register, I got a page that stated, "We're sorry. The campaign you are trying to access is no longer available." ***!!

Anyone else have any success?

BringBackBlkJack
05-30-2012, 01:05 PM
I also found this document (https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:aYk9okT7R8UJ:mlb.custhelp.com/ci/fattach/get/50773/0/filename/Dunkin%2BDonuts%2BTemplate.docx+&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESgMc8VcFcCr4vKOnFwYKIS1Jge1lexaDllTfvtJ FWZNW9i4aI9ziQkkE4X0pAZE1MtZbsBdGyufpMekMXYWbrjaZr En3NBezuCCRr__mNwf0ozh3FxbNqCgGtoI45x_6jN64bM3&sig=AHIEtbQSy22Jh41QE5q7EcIueIxoDPIIiw) stating the registration deadline for the free trial is not 'til June 3rd! I might have to write an email; I'd love to be able to watch the Sox during this hot streak!

BringBackBlkJack
05-30-2012, 01:14 PM
UPDATE: Waited a few minutes and tried again, and it worked!