PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Club Question

lizard6king6
05-12-2012, 01:24 PM
I bought Stadium Club passes tonight for my wifes Birthday and called to reserve seats along the glass. She assured me all was well and even planned a special "mock menu" for her with her name on it. I plan to get there right before game time. I was reading some place they charge an automatic 18% to the buffet which is already $30. Is this true? Also, do they limit your time at the table along the glass? I read online they charge you per innning you sit there as well?? Just dont want be surprised with a bunch of things tonight. They are also playing KC so dont expect a big crowd. Thanks in advance.

DumpJerry
05-12-2012, 03:56 PM
Ummm, have you tried calling the phone number you called to make the reservation? That would be more reliable.....

lizard6king6
05-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Ummm, have you tried calling the phone number you called to make the reservation? That would be more reliable.....
Yes I did, but they are not open on the weekends. So I though someone would know here.

lizard6king6
05-13-2012, 09:43 PM
For anyone else who might want to know this later... We went had a good time besides the crappy game we watched. They do add a 18% service fee to the bill that doesnt include tip. They also add $5 a person if you stay once the game starts. Food was great. A little over $100 for the 2 of us. Just thought I share for a future reference. Buffet 32.95 as well.

Nellie_Fox
05-14-2012, 12:51 AM
For anyone else who might want to know this later... We went had a good time besides the crappy game we watched. They do add a 18% service fee to the bill that doesnt include tip. They also add $5 a person if you stay once the game starts. Food was great. A little over $100 for the 2 of us. Just thought I share for a future reference. Buffet 32.95 as well.If any place adds a "service fee" to your bill, that's the tip. Don't pay the service fee and then tip on top of it, unless you're Diamond Jim Brady.

Jerko
05-14-2012, 11:39 AM
For anyone else who might want to know this later... We went had a good time besides the crappy game we watched. They do add a 18% service fee to the bill that doesnt include tip. They also add $5 a person if you stay once the game starts. Food was great. A little over $100 for the 2 of us. Just thought I share for a future reference. Buffet 32.95 as well.

Sorry lizard, I just saw this thread and would have been able to tell you this before you had to find out the "hard" way.