PDA

View Full Version : I got tickets to Sunday's game

Dadawg_77
07-23-2002, 01:39 PM
And I plan on going to the game for the Fisk bobble head. Do you think the Sox would get mad it I wore a paper bag on my head durring the game? There has to be some way of show a person disapointment in this team.

Damit, I just realized who should be on the mound for the Sox. That day will suck.

doublem23
07-23-2002, 01:42 PM
I think I may show up.

Sad
07-23-2002, 01:43 PM
Im going to Wed's game and sitting front row behind the SOX dugout (courtesy one of our suppliers)...

was thinking the same but think Ill pass and opt for yelling at Tori Hunter to show us his fastball - as a friend suggested...

No-Neck
07-23-2002, 03:15 PM
I'm going to Saturday's night game with my three children (Silver and Black Pack day), and we'll all have paper bags on, and I'll print the Sell Jerry Sell on our color printer at work and tape them to the top of the bag over the forehead. The kids'll get a kick out of it, I'll take a photo.

At least they'll have fireworks, and with any luck, Ritchie will be on the mound. Then we can all boo our lungs out.

Wow, I'm planning on the Sox getting beat by KC at home. That's low!

Dadawg_77
07-23-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by No-Neck
I'm going to Saturday's night game with my three children (Silver and Black Pack day), and we'll all have paper bags on, and I'll print the Sell Jerry Sell on our color printer at work and tape them to the top of the bag over the forehead. The kids'll get a kick out of it, I'll take a photo.

At least they'll have fireworks, and with any luck, Ritchie will be on the mound. Then we can all boo our lungs out.

Wow, I'm planning on the Sox getting beat by KC at home. That's low!

Ritchie is either going to be pitching Sat or Sun, sorry No-Neck but I am pulling for Sat.

steff
07-23-2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by No-Neck
I'll print the Sell Jerry Sell on our color printer at work and tape them to the top of the bag over the forehead. The kids'll get a kick out of it, I'll take a photo.

I got the IT dept to make some copies. I'll take a pic tonight of us holding them... if Aloha will agree to it.... :D: