PDA

View Full Version : No Cereal

Paulwny
07-23-2002, 11:03 AM
I guess everyone is noticing our lackluster playing.
While waiting for darkness so I could pick-up the sox game, I had the jay/o's game on to catch scores. While giving the sox score jay's announcer, T. Cheek, mentioned that he overheard many O's players, during batting practice, discussing the white sox and their "listless"play. As one player put it ," They have no snap, crackle or pop".

Keystone Combo
07-23-2002, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Paulwny
I guess everyone is noticing our lackluster playing.
While waiting for darkness so I could pick-up the sox game, I had the jay/o's game on to catch scores. While giving the sox score jay's announcer, T. Cheek, mentioned that he overheard many O's players, during batting practice, discussing the white sox and their "listless"play. As one player put it ," They have no snap, crackle or pop".

Are you surprised? I'm sure the Sox have been talked about all season long and will continue to keep free agents away unless we sell the team or at least clean up it's management team and it's deadwood players. This has to be the only team in the league hoping for a strike!!! Maybe that would save Jerry's job because he could say...... we were just starting to turn it around. yeah, right Jerry....... you stink!