PDA

View Full Version : Guest List For Allen Symposium

Lip Man 1
05-02-2012, 01:02 PM
Gang:

Just updating what I've been told on who plans to show up that weekend they are honoring Dick and Roland.

You'll probably see these guys interviewed and stuff over the few days the activities will be taking place.

Dick Allen
Hank Allen
Roland Hemond
Rich "Goose" Gossage
Carlos May
Tom Bradley
Bill Melton

They are still waiting on several others. I know that Jay Johnstone and Stan Bahnsen had expressed interest.

The CBMis also trying to see if Comcast Sports Chicago will do some live remotes that Monday night.

Lip

Wedema
05-03-2012, 02:02 PM
Gang:

Just updating what I've been told on who plans to show up that weekend they are honoring Dick and Roland.

You'll probably see these guys interviewed and stuff over the few days the activities will be taking place.

Dick Allen
Hank Allen
Roland Hemond
Rich "Goose" Gossage
Carlos May
Tom Bradley
Bill Melton

They are still waiting on several others. I know that Jay Johnstone and Stan Bahnsen had expressed interest.

The CBMis also trying to see if Comcast Sports Chicago will do some live remotes that Monday night.

Lip

Let's hope that others do come as the list looks pretty weak now. Besides the honorees (and Dick's brother) only Goose and Bradley are actually coming to town for this event.

Lip Man 1
05-03-2012, 03:07 PM
I don't think it matters where they come from myself. Both Bart Johnson and Jorge Orta live in the Chicago area and I think Ed Spiezio does too.

I hope they come just because they were a part of that club. I don't care if they just live across the street from the park or in Guam.

Lip

Chez
05-03-2012, 03:29 PM
Thanks for the info, Lip. Hopefully, Tony Muser shows up. He can replace Dick for the last 10 minutes of the symposium. :D: