PDA

View Full Version : Sell Jerry Sell

Jerry_Manuel
07-22-2002, 11:37 PM
George and a few others around here requested it.

Note: This graphic was not subject to approval my MLB or any of its' clubs. Bite me Selig.

With that said, WSI proudly presents:

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=115300

Post it Sox Fans!

PaleHoseGeorge
07-22-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Note: This graphic was not subject to approval my MLB or any of its' clubs. Bite me Selig.

Post it Sox Fans!

A CLASSIC!!!

Nice job, Jerry. I might need to change my sig tag!

:gulp:

Procol Harum
07-22-2002, 11:57 PM
On behalf of everyone on WSI, thanks Jerry. This is a service to humanity.

Jerry_Manuel
07-23-2002, 12:11 AM
Not a problem guys.

FarWestChicago
07-23-2002, 01:16 AM
All three images are tagged, Jer.

Jerry_Manuel
07-23-2002, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
All three images are tagged, Jer.

Thanks, West.

Just giving the people what they wanted.

Dadawg_77
07-23-2002, 09:26 AM
Any one think the Sox could go public? Maybe take over the Sox, and issue a IPO to raise funds to improve the park a little and add some transportation routes to the Park, and pay down the debt needed to aquire the team.

rmusacch
07-23-2002, 12:12 PM

Post it Sox Fans!

Jerry, You are pretty good with graphics. How did you get so good?

No-Neck
07-23-2002, 12:22 PM
Could you put it on a t-shirt and sell them outside the park (like the Cub Suck shirts) or through the internet without jeopordizing this site?

Or maybe we can get prints and take them to the games.

Last night I was watching the game when Ritchie was walking off the mound to a sea of boos, and Hawk and DJ starting talking really loud and fast at the same time to drown out the noise.

Maybe, in the future, when the camera scans the crowds, we could hold up the signs. I would like to see that.

I'm through with supporting this garbage on the field. A strike can't come too soon. This is the most life-less team I've seen at Comiskey in a long time.
:(:

Jerry_Manuel
07-23-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by rmusacch
Jerry, You are pretty good with graphics. How did you get so good?

Just practice and trying new things.

I'm not that good, do a search on the net and you'll find way better then me.

Thanks for the positive comments.

Foulke You
07-23-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by No-Neck
Could you put it on a t-shirt and sell them outside the park (like the Cub Suck shirts) or through the internet without jeopordizing this site?

Or maybe we can get prints and take them to the games.

Last night I was watching the game when Ritchie was walking off the mound to a sea of boos, and Hawk and DJ starting talking really loud and fast at the same time to drown out the noise.

Maybe, in the future, when the camera scans the crowds, we could hold up the signs. I would like to see that.

I'm through with supporting this garbage on the field. A strike can't come too soon. This is the most life-less team I've seen at Comiskey in a long time.
:(:

I would say this Sox squad is the most lifeless bunch since the '95 team. You remember! The team that Jerry assembled for peanuts after he ransacked our World Series hopes in '94. That team had loudmouth Tony Phillips, inept Darren Lewis, the immortal Chris Sabo, and ushered in the Bevington era. There wasn't much to cheer about on the south side that year. I never liked many of the '95 squad. The thing that is so aggravating about this year's bunch is that I LIKE a lot of our players like Paulie, Jose, Maggs, and Frank. We all know they are better than this. This is almost the same group that won the 2000 division title. If only the organization was commited to winning. We need an owner like a Mark Cuban (Dallas Mavericks owner) to buy our team and keep them in Chicago. A billionaire who only wants to win and bring excitement and championships to the city.

Dadawg_77
07-23-2002, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Foulke You

I would say this Sox squad is the most lifeless bunch since the '95 team. You remember! The team that Jerry assembled for peanuts after he ransacked our World Series hopes in '94. That team had loudmouth Tony Phillips, inept Darren Lewis, the immortal Chris Sabo, and ushered in the Bevington era. There wasn't much to cheer about on the south side that year. I never liked many of the '95 squad. The thing that is so aggravating about this year's bunch is that I LIKE a lot of our players like Paulie, Jose, Maggs, and Frank. We all know they are better than this. This is almost the same group that won the 2000 division title. If only the organization was commited to winning. We need an owner like a Mark Cuban (Dallas Mavericks owner) to buy our team and keep them in Chicago. A billionaire who only wants to win and bring excitement and championships to the city.

Wasn't John Kruk also on that team?

RedPinStripes
07-23-2002, 04:37 PM

Post it Sox Fans!

HA! Good one! :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

rmusacch
07-23-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77

Wasn't John Kruk also on that team?

Yes, Kruk was on the 1995 team but Phillips and Lewis were not.

rmusacch
07-23-2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Foulke You

Phillips and Lewis were not on that team. They did not come to the Sox until 1996.

Foulke You
07-24-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by rmusacch

Phillips and Lewis were not on that team. They did not come to the Sox until 1996.

You're right. The Bevington era is just one big blur to me now. I've tried to blank it from my memory banks. The '96 squad was pretty lifeless as well. To make it more official I'll replace Phillips and Lewis of the '96 squad with 2 turds from the '95 squad, Mike Deveraux and Mike Bertotti. Man, I'm shuddering just remembering how many times Bevington trotted Bertotti out to the mound like a cow to the slaughterhouse.