PDA

View Full Version : White Sox in MLB Network's Plays of the Week

ChiSoxGal85
04-15-2012, 10:13 PM
From Friday's game, Alexei's glove-shovel-DP ball was the #5 top play of the week. I gotta give Beckham props for reacting so quickly to Alexei's feed, too.

Also from Friday's game, Dayan's catch in left field was play #30.

I missed some of the show because a thunderstorm knocked out our satellite temporarily, so if there were more Sox top plays I might have missed it. Great job by our guys!

October26
04-16-2012, 08:34 AM
From Friday's game, Alexei's glove-shovel-DP ball was the #5 top play of the week. I gotta give Beckham props for reacting so quickly to Alexei's feed, too.

Also from Friday's game, Dayan's catch in left field was play #30.

I missed some of the show because a thunderstorm knocked out our satellite temporarily, so if there were more Sox top plays I might have missed it. Great job by our guys!

Two :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - one for each outstanding play.

I was fortunate to see those two fantastic plays in person on Friday. I then came home and watched the replay of the game on CSN and was even more impressed. Alexei's play was spectacular and you're right, the pivot by Beckham at second base was terrific. I had to laugh when I saw the replay of Dayan's catch, because he cradled that ball like it was a baby and then peeked inside his glove afterwards to make sure he had actually caught the ball! :tongue: