PDA

View Full Version : Nardi's New Assignment

RKMeibalane
07-22-2002, 07:52 PM
Does anyone know what Nardi's new assingment is yet? I am concerned that his presence in the minor leagues will spell certain doom for the Sox pitching staff. He will mess up all the young pitchers and cause their ERA's to go "through the roof." Then KW will trade all of them, and they will become dominant pitchers for other teams.

Daver
07-22-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
Does anyone know what Nardi's new assingment is yet? I am concerned that his presence in the minor leagues will spell certain doom for the Sox pitching staff. He will mess up all the young pitchers and cause their ERA's to go "through the roof." Then KW will trade all of them, and they will become dominant pitchers for other teams.

Most likely it will be a "nothing"assignment like roving minor league instructor,which is a glorified name for a guy that gets paid to do nothing because he is under contract.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-22-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by daver

Most likely it will be a "nothing"assignment like roving minor league instructor,which is a glorified name for a guy that gets paid to do nothing because he is under contract.

:KW "Hey nardi I need someone to polish my shoes. Guess what your new job is?"

Jerry_Manuel
07-22-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by daver

Example: Baylor, Don.