PDA

View Full Version : Thru 1 inning...Toad reaches new low

MaggPipes
07-22-2002, 08:36 PM
or maybe i should say "High" becuase his ERA is going through the freaking roof....6.01 ERA in LATE JULY is simply 100% un-accpetable.....i would take Kip Wells preformance last year over this...not even the new and improved Kip...

Daver
07-22-2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by MaggPipes
or maybe i should say "High" becuase his ERA is going through the freaking roof....6.01 ERA in LATE JULY is simply 100% un-accpetable.....i would take Kip Wells preformance last year over this...not even the new and improved Kip...

We have a chat room for this.

Chisox_cali
07-22-2002, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by daver

The second I saw the title of this thread I knoew that was coming. How many posts would you say of yours have been "chat room" posts?

Jerry_Manuel
07-22-2002, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by daver

Time for a chatroom graphic?

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-22-2002, 08:48 PM

This guy is not a starting pitcher in this leauge or in any other. PATHETIC!!

RKMeibalane
07-22-2002, 09:00 PM
When Toad goes to the mound, a Sox loss is sure to follow. You can take that to the bank. Good grief! I didn't think he could get any worse, but he has. Something needs to be done about this- NOW! Firing Nardi doesn't appear to have worked. Perhaps the Sox should just send Toad to the bullpen. He doesn't deserve to start on any baseball team. Even Charlie Brown wouldn't want him, and he let his dog play shortstop. Of course, Snoopy was a better hitter than Royce. :D:

SoxRule
07-22-2002, 11:08 PM

This trade will rank up there with the Sosa trade one day.

Dadawg_77
07-22-2002, 11:19 PM
The trade is worse the Sosa - Bell deal. Bell was productive for about two years, and Sosa wasn't really truly productive for the Cubs till the 96 season. Todd sucks royal donkey orbs, and Kip and Fogg are producing for Pirates.

jlh221fan
07-23-2002, 12:22 AM
This bum shouldn't have started tonight and definitely must be bounced now. Biddle must take his place. The best thing would be to deal him to an NL team for a middling prospect. Cards could still use a starter even with Finley and Duncan loves to work with veteran pitchers.