PDA

View Full Version : Better or Worse?

Chisox_cali
07-22-2002, 06:26 PM
How do you guys feel now with Nardi Gone, and Don Cooper now in charge?

:firenardi

I'm gonna miss this tag... :whiner: :whiner:

Jerry_Manuel
07-22-2002, 06:28 PM
I knew someone liked my work.

Chisox_cali
07-22-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
I knew someone liked my work.

Well now you can get off your lazy ass and make a "fire ward" tag or a "fire pettis tag" :D:

Daver
07-22-2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

Well now you can get off your lazy ass and make a "fire ward" tag or a "fire pettis tag" :D:

Preferrably both.

Keystone Combo
07-22-2002, 06:35 PM
The base coaches have to go next........ unless someone wants to get rid of Kenny or Jerry first!

TheBigHurt
07-22-2002, 11:53 PM
i dont think anyone feels worse :D:

danman31
07-22-2002, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
I'm gonna miss this tag... :whiner: :whiner: Not me, that thing is ugly. Not Nardi, the background! It's nice to see one of our tags come true :smile:

RKMeibalane
07-22-2002, 11:57 PM
Actually, the "Fire Nardi" tag is still appropriate. He has been reassigned within the organization, so he is still employeed by the ballclub. Therefore, he is still in a position to wreak havoc on the Sox pitching staff, albiet a more distant position.

Jerry_Manuel
07-22-2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by danman31
Not me, that thing is ugly. Not Nardi, the background!

So the truth comes out!
:smile:

Jerry_Manuel
07-23-2002, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
Actually, the "Fire Nardi" tag is still appropriate. He has been reassigned within the organization, so he is still employeed by the ballclub. Therefore, he is still in a position to wreak havoc on the Sox pitching staff, albiet a more distant position.

He won't be doing anything.

Don Baylor is a consultant for the Cubs. They still owe him about 2 million dollars. You think anyone in that poorly run organization is going to ask Baylor for advice?

Same with Nardi, he'll go somewhere and collect his money. It's one of those 'don't call us, we'll call you' situations.