PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Season is Upon Us Pledge Drive Thread

voodoochile
04-06-2012, 06:54 PM
It's that time again. With the season upon us and people returning in droves to WSI I want to take this moment to request that people please renew their subscriptions or consider purchasing one for the first time. Though we have recently started accepting advertising to defray costs, it will not cover the bills this place generates. It isn't cheap running a forum this size and all the money is obtained via donations or advertising.

We really appreciate everything all of the subscribers have done to keep this place going even if you let it lapse this year, we are thankful you gave what you could. If you let it lapse due to forgetfulness and were planning on renewing but just haven't gotten around to it, hopefully this will serve as a reminder.

If you are considering subscribing for the first time, simply click the green link at the top right of each and every forum or visit your userCP and scroll down to paid subscriptions in the left column and follow the instructions.

Again, thanks to everyone who subscribed and hopefully we can get enough other people to do their part and keep this place up and running and not have to add more annoying commercials in order to continue running the best Sox site on the Internet.

For information about subscriber levels please see the following ink:

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/v.../subscribe.php (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/subscribe.php)

Marqhead
04-06-2012, 07:16 PM
Tell West I'd donate additional money outside of the subscription if I knew how. :cool:

FielderJones
04-07-2012, 12:39 AM
I re-upped. Glad to do so. This place is worth every penny. :cool:

voodoochile
04-07-2012, 01:15 AM
Tell West I'd donate additional money outside of the subscription if I knew how. :cool:

If you want to make a donation via PayPal you can to: subscriptions@wsiforums.com

And thanks. Every penny counts so those who chose to give more are always welcome with much appreciation.

gobears1987
04-07-2012, 05:51 PM
I'll sign on for the first time, just give me a few days to get my new CC. It will be a few days due to my bank being closed for the Chag.

Hitmen77
05-01-2012, 02:02 PM
I just renewed my subscription. For the amount of times I visit WSI, it's definitely worth supporting.

Sox
05-01-2012, 09:58 PM
Renewed early which will save someone form reminding me. It's worth the price to discuss White Sox baseball and just to hang out for a little bit.

XplodingScorbord
05-31-2012, 07:27 PM
Longtime member, first time subscriber. Sorry I haven't paid enough attention until now to crack my wallet. Rectifying that oversight now.

vinny
06-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Happy to re-up.

Rocky Soprano
07-08-2012, 11:19 PM
Love this place and am happy to support at least a little.