PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Preseason Prediction Champion

voodoochile
03-28-2012, 05:41 PM
is...

Drum roll please...

Kroozah!

Congratulations you were the tallest midget in last years preseason prediction contest.

To say this was an uninspired year for the WSI posters would be an injustice to the word uninspired. There was WAY too much rampant enthusiasm and the point totals showed it.

Kroozah's final total of 55 out of a possible 165 was the worst winning total in our history but they beat the nearest competition by 10 points. Kroozah won by doing what many of us have done while watching actual Sox games through the years... put their faith in Paulie. When Kroozah had the foresight to pick PK to win every major batting category save for K's and steals the 25 points earned proved decisive. Krooza also successfully picked Pierre to lead in steals (as did every other poster) and Dunn to lead in K's (as did ALMOST every other poster). And thus Kroozah got 35/35 in the hitting category.

The only other statistic of note from last years board-wide fail is the fact that not a single poster picked the Cardinals or the Rangers to win their respective pennants :o: :redface:

We can do better and since Pierre is no longer here you'll have to find some other way to guarantee you get 5 points.

So once again, Congratulations Kroozah.

Oh and sorry this is so late. I admit I was not very motivated when the season ended last year, but should have gotten to this well before now. I'll try to do better in the future. :redface:

Daver
03-29-2012, 12:09 AM
Slacker.