PDA

View Full Version : Management

LongDistanceFan
07-22-2002, 01:02 AM
Ref the Ivy Gate

What I am very disappointed in is the lack of defense from sox management. Do we expect or should I say do I expect them to give us any defense? In the beginning I could see them being quite. However, since the ivy gate has all but proven that we, the fans are innocent. Why hasn't JR, KW JM or for that fact any of the players not jumping to our defense. Lets look at this way, now that the scrubs are the laughing stock b/c of their handling and accusing the fans. How bout some people from our org demanding a little apology from that rag of an org from the north side? Here is a chance to throw a little salt in their wounds, the players can be defending us now, kw could be telling the newspapers that his fans (sox fans) were malign. Yet, I have heard nothing. If we cannot get support from them, how do they expect that we support them? Even Ms Veeck, bless her soul, came out in the beginning to defend us. Mr. Riesodorf can learn something from her. YES, WE DESERVE AN APOLOGY.

TornLabrum
07-22-2002, 01:29 AM
One reason there is no response: The Tribune sponsors half-price Mondays and are therefore a major revenue source.