PDA

View Full Version : Kendrys Morales is back for LAA

doublem23
03-23-2012, 12:20 AM
Hasn't played since that devastating ankle injury in May, 2010.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/mlb/story/_/id/7725183/los-angeles-angels-kendrys-morales-returns-major-league-action

DSpivack
03-23-2012, 12:35 AM
With Pujols there, I wonder what happens with Trumbo. I think he's been playing some 3B in spring training, but can he really stick there?

doublem23
03-23-2012, 10:31 AM
With Pujols there, I wonder what happens with Trumbo. I think he's been playing some 3B in spring training, but can he really stick there?

That's going to be interesting to watch, though Trumbo did play a litte (a very little) bit of OF last year, too, though I don't know if that's a realistic landing spot either since LAA seems to always have 9 OF on their roster.

DSpivack
03-23-2012, 01:15 PM
That's going to be interesting to watch, though Trumbo did play a litte (a very little) bit of OF last year, too, though I don't know if that's a realistic landing spot either since LAA seems to always have 9 OF on their roster.

Yeah, it's crazy that Mike Trout is likely to start in the season in the minors simply because Tony Reagins collected too many vastly overpaid OFs. That said, he's also just 20 years old and hit .220 in a brief call-up last season.