PDA

View Full Version : Heads need to roll... NOW!

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-21-2002, 12:51 AM
:reinsy

"I like having my head up my ass, it's warm & moist there."

The above statement by the illustrious owner of the White Sox is exactly the problem. This man is doing nothing to right the ship. Seems to me that this guy is like the owner of the Indians was in the movie "Major Leauge". Maybe he wants this team to lose and lose big. For what reason I don't know, but how else could you explain his inaction in the face of the teams current woes.

Jerry_Manuel
07-21-2002, 12:53 AM
He's a hands off type guy.

It's on Williams to make moves. Reinsdorf isn't going to come in and save the day for him. Some would say he should, but I don't. Let the GM run the team, don't get in the way. Jerry doesn't get in the way.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-21-2002, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
He's a hands off type guy.

It's on Williams to make moves. Reinsdorf isn't going to come in and save the day for him. Some would say he should, but I don't. Let the GM run the team, don't get in the way. Jerry doesn't get in the way.

My question is when is OL Reinsy gonna save the day for the TEAM? JM and his coaching staff are the heart of the problem & KW, by letting them continue, is letting it happen.

In any case, all of the above need to be fired before we end up competing for the no 1 draft pick next off season.

Jerry_Manuel
07-21-2002, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND
My question is when is OL Reinsy gonna save the day for the TEAM? JM and his coaching staff are the heart of the problem & KW, by letting them continue, is letting it happen.

In any case, all of the above need to be fired before we end up competing for the no 1 draft pick next off season.

He's not going to. A good portion of this season's roster won't be here next year. Manuel isn't that big of a problem.

Pettis, yes. Nardi, duh!

Williams is the biggest problem. Either your the GM or your the manager not both. One of the biggest problems outside of poor play, has been Williams putting his nose where it doesn't belong. Let the manager manage the team.

Iguana775
07-21-2002, 01:31 AM
:reinsy

"I like having my head up my ass, it's warm & moist there."

nuke, did you get that from a post i did yesterday? i posted a comment like that about KW. lol. :)

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-21-2002, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by Iguana775

nuke, did you get that from a post i did yesterday? i posted a comment like that about KW. lol. :)

SHHHHH! If you tell anyone I'll have to kill you.

:)

Iguana775
07-21-2002, 01:34 AM

SHHHHH! If you tell anyone I'll have to kill you.

:)

LMAO!!!!