PDA

View Full Version : Standing ovation for ESPN Radio

BackInBlack
07-20-2002, 04:35 PM
Yesterday, before hitting the World's Largest Block Party at Old St. Pat's, my "friends" forced me to go to The Urinal. We went to Murphy's Bleachers (right across from The Urinal) to scalp our tickets. As I walked to their outdoor seating, this massive vertical billboard came into view across the street.

It read "ESPN Exclusive Coverage" and featured the lower half of this smokin hot chick who was wearing a tiny little black mini skirt at the beach. It was a close-up, and on the back of her skirt were the letters S-0-X in a downward diagonal. Super sexy. I should've taken a picture.

Gotta luv it, planted dead smack in the center of Urinalville. Thanks for making my day, ESPN Radio.

RKMeibalane
07-20-2002, 06:45 PM
At least there's something Sox-related that one can enjoy looking at. Lord knows this team isn't too appealing to the eye.

ChiWhiteSox1337
07-20-2002, 07:01 PM
haha, that owns, they should get that guy to do stuff for the white sox, maybe it'll get the attendence up if he has advertisements like that :D:

ScottyTheSoxFan
07-20-2002, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by BackInBlack
Yesterday, before hitting the World's Largest Block Party at Old St. Pat's, my "friends" forced me to go to The Urinal. We went to Murphy's Bleachers (right across from The Urinal) to scalp our tickets. As I walked to their outdoor seating, this massive vertical billboard came into view across the street.

It read "ESPN Exclusive Coverage" and featured the lower half of this smokin hot chick who was wearing a tiny little black mini skirt at the beach. It was a close-up, and on the back of her skirt were the letters S-0-X in a downward diagonal. Super sexy. I should've taken a picture.

Gotta luv it, planted dead smack in the center of Urinalville. Thanks for making my day, ESPN Radio.

everybody talks about this sign, but has anyone ventured over there with a camera and taken a pic of it. i would like to see it.

doublem23
07-20-2002, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by ScottyTheSoxFan

everybody talks about this sign, but has anyone ventured over there with a camera and taken a pic of it. i would like to see it.

Hmmm... Maybe I'll mosey on over there sometime this week.

BackInBlack
07-20-2002, 11:20 PM
Get a good picture and I just might use it as my new signature (with your permission, of course :-D). I really can't wait to see it again. Now that I think about it, I doubt a picture could do the billboard justice.

BackInBlack
07-20-2002, 11:22 PM
By the way, it's my opinion that the girls at Comiskey look a lot better than the girls at The Urinal. The girls at Comiskey come all fancied up while the girls at The Urinal look like they just woke up and threw on a tee-shirt and a pair of zoobaz.

chisoxfanatic
07-21-2002, 01:05 AM
By the way, it's my opinion that the girls at Comiskey look a lot better than the girls at The Urinal. The girls at Comiskey come all fancied up while the girls at The Urinal look like they just woke up and threw on a tee-shirt and a pair of zoobaz.

We come all fancied up, because there are actually good looking ballplayers on our team! But that's not the only reason I come to Comiskey...I raised myself a Sox fan, and come for the Sox baseball too.

Heather the Redbird

Nellie_Fox
07-21-2002, 03:27 AM
Yesterday, before hitting the World's Largest Block Party at Old St. Pat's, my "friends" forced me to go to The Urinal. Friends don't let friends go to Wrigley.

Streets
07-21-2002, 03:19 PM

I mentioned that billboard about two weeks ago, nobody paid a damn attention to my post though...oh well what can ya do about the people on this site ya know.

Spiff
07-21-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Streets

I mentioned that billboard about two weeks ago, nobody paid a damn attention to my post though...oh well what can ya do about the people on this site ya know.

You can stop annoying them.

Streets
07-21-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Spiff

You can stop annoying them.
Excuse me Spiff?

Spiff
07-21-2002, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Streets

Excuse me Spiff?

You heard me. Oh you brought it up and nobody payed attention is that something new? Cry me a freaking river.

Vsahajpal
07-22-2002, 10:53 AM

I've been to each park about a half-dozen times (actually 7 at Wrigley) and I think it's just the opposite. The parking lots at Comiskey resemble Nascar festival. It is just brutal! And it doesn't get any better upon entrance.

Streets
07-22-2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Spiff

You heard me. Oh you brought it up and nobody payed attention is that something new? Cry me a freaking river.

Wow, now that's intelligent. Keep up the good work kid.