PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else waiting?

mrwag
07-20-2002, 03:10 PM
Every time I check this site or whitesox.com I keep expecting to see news about a major trade. Does anyone else do that? I'm starting to feel that either due to the strike possibility, or JR's lack of desire, we might not see a major deal anytime soon. I am so ready for Crede, Harris, and Borchard to play. Get rid of these "veterans" and let the kids play. Couldn't be any worse, could it?

LongDistanceFan
07-20-2002, 03:11 PM
well not this site alone, i been checking all sports mags sites for anything. esp new rumors.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-20-2002, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by mrwag
Every time I check this site or whitesox.com I keep expecting to see news about a major trade. Does anyone else do that? I'm starting to feel that either due to the strike possibility, or JR's lack of desire, we might not see a major deal anytime soon. I am so ready for Crede, Harris, and Borchard to play. Get rid of these "veterans" and let the kids play. Couldn't be any worse, could it?

Maybe if they bring up crede & Borchard then they could revive the old "These Kids Can Play" marketing gig.

Iguana775
07-20-2002, 04:47 PM
unless there is a guarentee that there will be no strike, we will not be seeing borchard. if he is called up and there is a strike, he cannot play in winter ball and work on not striking out a ton. IMO, he shouldnt be up to the bigs till at least next year. let him have a full year at AAA.