PDA

View Full Version : We Suck!

SoxRule
07-19-2002, 11:29 PM
Do you realize that the Cubs are closer to first place than we are? Why don't we make a manager change and see if it doesn't give us a boost?

How can I look a Cub fan in the face when I know they would kick our ass right now? I guess Reinsdorf could care less. Why should we?

PaleHoseGeorge
07-20-2002, 12:01 AM
Yes, it's true. We suck.

But it's a dry suck.

MisterB
07-20-2002, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Yes, it's true. We suck.

But it's a dry suck.

Sounds painful... :(:

Tragg
07-20-2002, 12:07 AM
Yes we do.

PaleHoseGeorge
07-20-2002, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Tragg
Yes we do.

Would you get this much honesty amongst Flubs fans? No way.

If intelligent Flubs fans existed, and they discussed honestly their team on a message board, here is how it might sound.

"We suck."

"Yes, but wait till next year when we suck!"

:gulp:

Daver
07-20-2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

Would you get this much honesty amongst Flubs fans? No way.

If intelligent Flubs fans existed

I think you will be hearing from Vic on this. :redneck

PaleHoseGeorge
07-20-2002, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by daver

I think you will be hearing from Vic on this. :redneck

Vic can't have a conversation with himself. :smile:

jlh221fan
07-20-2002, 10:34 AM
Who cares if they're better than a mediocrity like the Cubs? The object is to compete with the Twins, M's, etc. - and they're obviously failing miserably.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-20-2002, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by jlh221fan
Who cares if they're better than a mediocrity like the Cubs? The object is to compete with the Twins, M's, etc. - and they're obviously failing miserably.

Agreed. If we're not competing for anything in our own division then who gives a (insert curse word here) what the Flubs are doing.

SoxRule
07-20-2002, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND

Agreed. If we're not competing for anything in our own division then who gives a (insert curse word here) what the Flubs are doing.

This just in...we're NOT competing for anything in our own division (except maybe getting passed by the Indians by next week).

BobbyG
07-21-2002, 10:13 AM
Woo hoo!

I'm the most pathetic wretch in the entire world.

That's right. I'm a Minnesota Twins Fan Troll.

:troll

I've been busy fantasizing about coming to a White Sox board for years now. I drop my pants, get out my magnifying glass, and search for my joystick hidden somewhere inside my shorts.

Then the fun begins!

Woo hoo! I sure hope there isn't a strike this year, though premature ejaculation continues to be a problem of mine, so I guess it would be okay either way.

idseer
07-21-2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by BobbyG
:troll

nor would they want to.

Soxheads
07-21-2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by SoxRule

This just in...we're NOT competing for anything in our own division (except maybe getting passed by the Indians by next week).

I made sure to mention in the Totally Biased Series Update (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=12) that I did last night that the Sox could very well be in fourth place by the end of the next series. Sickening.