PDA

View Full Version : Sox Pride Club

amsteel
01-26-2012, 07:08 PM
I've done the cheaper level of the SPC for a couple years now, and have a little extra scratch to throw around, is the Ultimate Membership worth it? I'm kinda guessing no.

But the suite opportunity sounds nice, as does the free USCF tour, and BP access. Plus a free game with a patio party is a nice touch.

Thoughts?

Rocky Soprano
01-27-2012, 11:39 AM
I've done the cheaper level of the SPC for a couple years now, and have a little extra scratch to throw around, is the Ultimate Membership worth it? I'm kinda guessing no.

But the suite opportunity sounds nice, as does the free USCF tour, and BP access. Plus a free game with a patio party is a nice touch.

Thoughts?

I was just look at buying one.
Would love some feedback as well.

Hitmen77
01-27-2012, 03:17 PM
I haven't considered the Ultimate membership, but I'm through with the Grand Slam membership. Even at $35, I found it to be a waste of money.

I don't need the gameday audio from them since I have been getting the MLB At Bat app. I never took advantage of their pre-sale offers because I could find better tickets on Stub Hub.

dwitt76
01-27-2012, 03:19 PM
I have been a cheap tier sox pride club member for the last 2 years. I got it to get the presale for playoff tickets. :redneck