PDA

View Full Version : Just Turned off the Radio...

Ol Aches & Pains
07-19-2002, 07:51 PM
Baltimore just scored 6 runs in the 4th inning, and lead the Sox 9 to 3. Sweet Suffering Jesus! Why do I even care anymore? I'm almost to the point of hoping they do go out on strike. Maybe another cold turkey withdrawal will cure me. :angry:

Daver
07-19-2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Ol Aches & Pains
Baltimore just scored 6 runs in the 4th inning, and lead the Sox 9 to 3. Sweet Suffering Jesus! Why do I even care anymore? I'm almost to the point of hoping they do go out on strike. Maybe another cold turkey withdrawal will cure me. :angry:

Hey,welcome aboard. :redneck

Chisox_cali
07-19-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by daver

Hey,welcome aboard. :redneck

What no "We have a chatroom for this" for the new guy!?!?! :D:

Daver
07-19-2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

What no "We have a chatroom for this" for the new guy!?!?! :D:

After posting just turned off the radio,I doubt they are interested in chatting about another train wreck.....

PaleHoseGeorge
07-19-2002, 07:58 PM

Pretty perceptive for a first post.

:)

Welcome aboard!

SOXSINCE'70
07-19-2002, 08:11 PM

I refuse to watch.This team is as pathetic as the one I saw win a mere 56 games in 1970.And that was my first year as a Sox fan!!
JERRY,SELL THE DAMN TEAM ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:gascan

The Official Mascot Of The South Side Failures

GASHWOUND
07-19-2002, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by SOXSINCE'70

I refuse to watch.This team is as pathetic as the one I saw win a mere 56 games in 1970.And that was my first year as a Sox fan!!
JERRY,SELL THE DAMN TEAM ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:gascan

The Official Mascot Of The South Side Failures

I didn't watch the first 3 innings(my choice) cause I refused to watch anymore Sox games but there was nothing on and just switched on the game for the heck of t..hey, maybe they broke out out and are leading 10-0 or something.
Yeah right, switched it on and it was 5-3 and the O's had he bases loaded and no one out. In that situation I would normally just change the channel, but its like when people slow down to see a car wreck or something. I had to see this car wreck and was laughing tearfully when the inning was over cause of how pathetic and sad this team is playing. Teams can't wait to play us now. Hell, teams should bring up their entire Triple A team for a series to give the regs a nice 2 or 3 day rest before moving on to play a REAL MLB team.
PLEASE, bring on the strike to get me out of my misery

alohafri
07-19-2002, 09:46 PM

I was thinking Wild Turkey myself!