PDA

View Full Version : Kenny's homer landed in utah!


Iguana775
07-19-2002, 07:05 PM
well, on utah street to be exact. i just thought that was kind of funny. :D:

Chisox_cali
07-19-2002, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Iguana775
well, on utah street to be exact. i just thought that was kind of funny. :D:

I think it's spelled differently, like Eutaw or something like that.

SOXSINCE'70
07-19-2002, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali


I think it's spelled differently, like Eutaw or something like that.

You Are correct,sir!! Ding!!Just like on "Match Game"

Chisox_cali
07-19-2002, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by SOXSINCE'70


You Are correct,sir!! Ding!!Just like on "Match Game"

WooHoo!!

But also Gary Matthews homer did as well. I am alone in thinking that SamME may have shared some of his "Flinstone Vitamins" with the Jr. Sarge before he left the Flubs?

SOXSINCE'70
07-19-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali


WooHoo!!

But also Gary Matthews homer did as well. I am alone in thinking that SamME may have shared some of his "Flinstone Vitamins" with the Jr. Sarge before he left the Flubs?

That is a scary thought.

ScottyTheSoxFan
07-19-2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Iguana775
well, on utah street to be exact. i just thought that was kind of funny. :D:

:shammy

"Dats nothin. I hit dem to a country called WaveLand all da time. I dont know where it is but it is berry berry far from here."