PDA

View Full Version : Buhrle's contract status.


NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-19-2002, 07:00 PM
Anyone know his status contract wise? If he's only signed through this year then there's no way he's going to stick with this sinking ship.

Jerry_Manuel
07-19-2002, 07:06 PM
He's Sox property for at least 3 more years I do believe.

baggio202
07-19-2002, 07:09 PM
if nothing changes..we have buehrle for 4 more seasons after this year...he came into the '02 season with 1 year , 76 days of service

Daver
07-19-2002, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
He's Sox property for at least 3 more years I do believe.

Ding!!! you are correct.

Jerry_Manuel
07-19-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by daver
Ding!!! you are correct.

Match Game style!

SOXSINCE'70
07-19-2002, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
He's Sox property for at least 3 more years I do believe.

That is,if Lenny doesn't trade him for Jaimie Navarro and 5 bags of used baseballs.I still believe him when he says he wants to be a Cardinal.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-19-2002, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by SOXSINCE'70


That is,if Lenny doesn't trade him for Jaimie Navarro and 5 bags of used baseballs.I still believe him when he says he wants to be a Cardinal.

Oh jeez, there's an unpleasant name from the past. I wouldn't put it past KW though.

Daver
07-19-2002, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by SOXSINCE'70


That is,if Lenny doesn't trade him for Jaimie Navarro and 5 bags of used baseballs.I still believe him when he says he wants to be a Cardinal. He's gonna have to wait till 2006 to do that.

Chisox_cali
07-19-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by daver
He's gonna have to wait till 2006 to do that.

Hopefully by then we will have locked him up in a nice fat contract. Unless Buehrle is a little to old for the rebuilding process. :D:

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-19-2002, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali


Hopefully by then we will have locked him up in a nice fat contract. Unless Buehrle is a little to old for the rebuilding process. :D:

:KW

"AHHH Who needs Burhle anyway? I wonder what Melido Perez is doing these days?"

SOXSINCE'70
07-19-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND


:KW

"AHHH Who needs Burhle anyway? I wonder what Melido Perez is doing these days?"

Would you also like to bring back Scott Ruffcorn,Rodney Bolton,Juan Agusto or Salome Barojas?? How about Jose Deleon?? :D: :D: :D:

FanOf14
07-19-2002, 09:10 PM
LOL! Talk about a blast from the wickedly bad past! I was looking through a box of baseball cards I have from the '80s and '90s and came past a few of those names and there a few there that I didn't recognize much at all...

mrwag
07-20-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND
I wonder what Melido Perez is doing these days?"

Damn, I hated it when I saw him on the mound. You just knew 7-8 runs were going up in the first 4 innings against him. Of course, he did have that rain-shortened no hitter against the Yankmees....

chisoxfanatic
07-20-2002, 11:57 PM
:KW
On that note, maybe I could trade for Alan Embree and convert him into a starter!

Heather the Redbird

BuehrleACE56
07-21-2002, 01:16 AM
sign up buehrle and garland to nice big fat contracts as our future 1-2 starters. these kids have talented, young, arms. they're good for the rebuilding and long haul. DONT TRADE THEM FOR VETERAN "TALENTS"!! please Kenny, resist! please!