PDA

View Full Version : This team is so flat

balboner
07-19-2002, 06:36 PM
Am I the only one that's extremely bothered by the comments made in the press by some Sox players how they feel like they're beaten before games, and that they cant play hard every game! This shows that Manuel is a big problem, and that a lack of motivation is killing this team.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-19-2002, 06:56 PM
JEEZ! What a great attitude to have. If that's the way they feel then maybe they should just forfeit & save everyone in Chicago the trouble of watching or , gasp, going to the game.

SOXSINCE'70
07-19-2002, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by balboner
Am I the only one that's extremely bothered by the comments made in the press by some Sox players how they feel like they're beaten before games, and that they cant play hard every game! This shows that Manuel is a big problem, and that a lack of motivation is killing this team.

Let it be known that the arrow has swung into the players court.Anyone catch Doug Padilla's column in the Scum Times this morning??Maggs wasn't too happy about how some of teammates seem to accept losing.I'm not crazy about it either!!
The bases loaded situations have been driving me crazy.Time to take a respite from watching this pathetic mess.The fans should go on strike when a team plays as poorly as this one has!!
They are,hands down,the most dissapointing team in MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL!!

GASHWOUND
07-19-2002, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by SOXSINCE'70

Let it be known that the arrow has swung into the players court.Anyone catch Doug Padilla's column in the Scum Times this morning??Maggs wasn't too happy about how some of teammates seem to accept losing.I'm not crazy about it either!!
The bases loaded situations have been driving me crazy.Time to take a respite from watching this pathetic mess.The fans should go on strike when a team plays as poorly as this one has!!
They are,hands down,the most dissapointing team in MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL!!

This team is a damn mess, the biggest mess in baseball I have to say. This is my breaking point now after this drubbing by the Orioles. The Sox are pathetic. The Sox have taken the managers personality. And for KW to say his job is safe is the last straw. DAMN IT! I'm freakin tired of my SOX and had it. Its starting to get sickening.
And like you said, when the Sox do come back they should strike against the Sox and now come see this mess(like they actually would anyway)
SIGH....What a mess

TheBigHurt
07-19-2002, 11:33 PM
you guys are killing me!!!! :whiner: :whiner:

alohafri
07-20-2002, 10:49 AM
It is like an accident on the expressway, now. Hmm I wonder how they can lose today? What buffoonery will Manuel and Nardi pull this game?

Maybe a Cub playoff run will wake up Reinsdork. He seems to love to play the "We hate the Cubs" card. It all boils down to this cheap S.O.B. Hmm, I'm going to find the cheapest guy that I can find to hire to manage this team, not someone with some experience with a playoff ball club. I am not going to give any pitcher a long term contract (unless, of course, his name is Navarro). Yeah, lets hire a bunch of guys from the Indians who couldn't get it done in their prime.

SELL THE TEAM! GO BACK TO BROOKLYN BY WAY OF THE WEST BANK OR AFGHANISTAN!

This team is done. Put a fork in them.

LongDistanceFan
07-20-2002, 10:54 AM
i wonder which players are saying about already giving up?

which players has showed that on the field? can anybody see it?