PDA

View Full Version : WSJ Article

Dadawg_77
07-19-2002, 05:56 PM
Today in the weekend section, the sports article talked about the lack of left handed batting practice pitchers in the majors. Mike Sweeney was one example where his avg went down 100 points when KC didn't have one. Now I have no clue, but do teh Sox have a lefty batting practice coach? Also where could one find records vs LHSP and such?

PaleHoseGeorge
07-19-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
Today in the weekend section, the sports article talked about the lack of left handed batting practice pitchers in the majors. Mike Sweeney was one example where his avg went down 100 points when KC didn't have one. Now I have no clue, but do teh Sox have a lefty batting practice coach? Also where could one find records vs LHSP and such?

Well, I can't answer your question for sure. However I'm pretty safe in saying, if a left-handed batting practice coach costs extra money, the Sox don't have one.

:)

Daver
07-19-2002, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77

It just so happens the White Sox have a LH BP pitcher available,I wonder if we could interest them in Jim Parque?