PDA

View Full Version : Why is he still here?

balboner
07-18-2002, 04:28 PM
When's the last time Manuel put on some type of play (squeeze, hit and run) to try and create some offense? We're now 11 games back, the season is finished. There is no way Manuel should still be in the managerial position. Why is he still there? It makes you wonder if someone like Larry Bowa or Lamont was manager, if Williams would fire them (if you see where I'm coming from) Let's hope Williams and Manuel get fired.

Viva Magglio
07-18-2002, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by balboner
When's the last time Manuel put on some type of play (squeeze, hit and run) to try and create some offense? We're now 11 games back, the season is finished. There is no way Manuel should still be in the managerial position. Why is he still there? It makes you wonder if someone like Larry Bowa or Lamont was manager, if Williams would fire them (if you see where I'm coming from) Let's hope Williams and Manuel get fired.

As our dumbass GM!

Jerry_Manuel
07-18-2002, 04:48 PM
We're now 11 games back, the season is finished. Why is he still there? It makes you wonder if someone like Larry Bowa or Lamont was manager, if Williams would fire them (if you see where I'm coming from) Let's hope Williams and Manuel get fired.

Season has been over for a long time now.

If your trying to say that Manuel is still the manager because of his race, your mistaken. He's the manager still because they don't want to pay him.

SoxRule
07-18-2002, 05:36 PM

You're right, Boner. But I don't see it happening.