PDA

View Full Version : Red Sox won't have official trip to The Cell in 2012 - they chose Wrigley

Fenway
12-06-2011, 03:19 PM
:tongue:

2012 Red Sox Destinations - Chicago
Friday, June 15, 2012 - Sunday, June 17, 2012
Wrigley Field
1060 West Addison Street
Chicago, Illinois 60613
United States
Your Trip Includes:
Tickets to two (2) Red Sox vs. Cubs games
Friday game tickets will be on atop one of Wrigley's famous roof decks! (unlimited food & drink) (1:20pm CT pitch pitch)

Satuday game tickets will be inside Wrigley Field

Option to purchase tickets to third game of series

First class hotel accommodations at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile

Weekend Chicago transit pass(es), good for travel to and from the hotel and Wrigley Field

A VIP tour of Wrigley Field

A pre-game reception with unlimited food & drink at Wrigley Field

Current Red Sox Player attends reception (autographs, photos and Q&A session included)

A premium Red Sox gift bag

Optional upgrade to Majestic Athletic Replica Red Sox jersey(s)
24/7 concierge services by Red Sox Destinations staff
All photos taken by staff are made available for easy download, free of charge

Single $1226 Double $999 Triple 898 Quad 843 No Hotel $675
AIRFARE TO CHICAGO NOT INCLUDED

DumpJerry
12-06-2011, 03:23 PM
What, no meet-n-greet with Theo?

No hardhats included for those who attend games inside the park and free stomach pumping services for those who go to the famous rooftop?

DSpivack
12-06-2011, 03:51 PM
No official trip to USCF?

Finally, good news about the 2012 White Sox!

SaltyPretzel
12-06-2011, 04:04 PM
Bummer

LongLiveFisk
12-06-2011, 07:18 PM
Shocker.

DumpJerry
12-06-2011, 10:45 PM
I'll have good seats on StubHub for the disappointed masses to purchase at a reasonable price.

Edit: I guess the BoSox did not pick us this year is because they come here in April. Thank you, Bud. You give us only nine home games in July and the Red Sox in winter.:angry:

GoGoCrede
12-07-2011, 12:35 AM
Bye.

C-Dawg
12-07-2011, 09:01 AM
The Red Sox will be here in April - are those games not "official"?

Thank you, Bud. You give us only nine home games in July ...

That didn't seem right so I checked the schedule just now - you're right; just ONE home weekend series in July! What's up with that? And the Minnesota series is during the week.... Lame.

Lip Man 1
12-07-2011, 12:24 PM
The Sox officials feel they have been getting screwed over by the schedule makers for years.

Lip

Whitesox029
12-07-2011, 12:41 PM
They're probably doing it this way because Cubs fans have a collective crush on Red Sox fans, who used to be one of two fan bases who were obnoxious, entitled, and whiny. Now they're just obnoxious and entitled. If I had a buck for every Cub fan I heard saying, "oh well the Red Sox are my second-favorite team", my Christmas shopping would be taken care of. If I had a buck for every Red Sox fan I heard proclaiming the Cubs their second favorite team...well...I wouldn't have any money. Sox fans, on the other hand, don't stand for their crap.